GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
And you hate 0w20 why? How do you know? Does it taste bad? Did zricky say he loved it? Does Trump use it in his airplane?

Once you answer those questions, then I'll tell you why you should 0w20 even though it doesn't appear that the mechanics have changed - but the programming has and that affects the lubrication.
It gets too hot too fast and on track i will lose oil pressure. Plus, it’s a turbo charged car that’s in a high elevation. I don’t care how great gas mileage is with it.

frs brz and gt86 all use 0w20 but can’t track with it. They lose pressure fast as fuck.

please enlighten me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And? If someone gets the flu shot and dies of the flu, the flu shot didn't kill them.

How is that hard to understand?
This is exactly what's wrong with the medical community.
No one will even consider a vaccine can kill, when there are parents who have lost children and win in court.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And you hate 0w20 why? How do you know? Does it taste bad? Did zricky say he loved it? Does Trump use it in his airplane?

Once you answer those questions, then I'll tell you why you should 0w20 even though it doesn't appear that the mechanics have changed - but the programming has and that affects the lubrication.
Programming of the mechanics? WTH are you on about? There is no programming for lubrication, there is an oil pump.
If I say I hate 0w20, does that mean Keehs will like it to defy me?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It gets too hot too fast and on track i will lose oil pressure. Plus, it’s a turbo charged car that’s in a high elevation. I don’t care how great gas mileage is with it.

frs brz and gt86 all use 0w20 but can’t track with it. They lose pressure fast as fuck.

please enlighten me.
I actually agree with you 100% here.

cb1111

You guys need to learn how to read. It says:

Suitable for VW/Audi 500.00/501.01/ 502.00/505.00/505.01, BMW LL-01, water-cooled Porsche A40 and Mercedes-Benz 229.1/229.3/229.5 applications

I have some lovely Kung PAO base maple syrup that I say is suitable for 502 engines - that doesn't make it certified, nor does it make it a good idea to use.

Here is the list of approved oils. There is one Redline 5w40 oil on there, but it isn't the one you linked to. They also have a 0w20.

Boutique oil manufacturers love to play word games to imply that their crap is certified by using words like "suitable for" and "recommended for"

My kung PAO based maple syrup blend is suitable AND recommended for BMW when mixed with Paulaner, for Mercedes when Stuttgarter Hofbräu is added and for VW when Fallersleben is substituted for the Paulaner or Stuttgarter Hofbräu.

If you feel brave, and your VW was built in Mexico, then add a splash of Corona.

It costs money to get oils certified and as long as these boutique oil clowns have their fanbois, they don't need to do that.

OTOH - think about this for a few minutes before you answer.

If an oil meets a certain specification, then it doesn't really matter which of those oils you buy - as, by definition, they all meet the same specs. And nobody can say "I can tell the difference" in a way that gives them more credibility than zricky.

There is an added benefit - anything you have left over can be used for a great steak marinade - but is not suitable or recommended as a grilling agent for a grilled cheese sandwich.

cb1111

Tell them to scoop a bunch of snow into a pot and sit it inside. Do they not have running water? If they have money I'm sure Uber will deliver. Hell, can't you order groceries on Amazon?
Report from a colleague who was stupid enough to go to Austin for the week (without checking weather). She is in a hotel - no food, spotty electricity, no stores open, Uber/Doordash/Postmates/whatever won't venture out. Gas stations sold out of snacks - hotel gave everybody a banana and a powerbar today. There were rumors that the Whole Foods was going to open - it didn't. Then rumors that the Trader Joes was going to open - She stood in line for 3 hours just to get into the store.. Her return flight is cancelled and rescheduled for the day after tomorrow - maybe.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This is exactly what's wrong with the medical community.
No one will even consider a vaccine can kill, when there are parents who have lost children and win in court.
Winning in court has never been scientific proof of ANYTHING.

What percentage of parents are compensated when they claim child dies from a vaccine?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Winning in court has never been scientific proof of ANYTHING.

What percentage of parents are compensated when they claim child dies from a vaccine?
Roughly 25% win in the rigged courts.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Report from a colleague who was stupid enough to go to Austin for the week (without checking weather). She is in a hotel - no food, spotty electricity, no stores open, Uber/Doordash/Postmates/whatever won't venture out. Gas stations sold out of snacks - hotel gave everybody a banana and a powerbar today. There were rumors that the Whole Foods was going to open - it didn't. Then rumors that the Trader Joes was going to open - She stood in line for 3 hours just to get into the store.. Her return flight is cancelled and rescheduled for the day after tomorrow - maybe.
Yea, that wasn't a good idea. Hope she bought enough to last her the next few daya

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
According to @uglybastard this thread is 'fueled by trolls.' The irony is he is posting here more than most of us.