GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ya know.. we will be fine without electricity for the week. We were 2 solid days without power now its spotty. Have a few solar charges for phone and head lamps to read at night. Food is fine as its sitting in tubs outside. I was concerned for my pig but I read up and that guy is fine.
Chickens,dogs,duck,lizard are all in the living room in cages. I do have a generator and a few cars that are close to full(can siphon fuel)

So, tell Soros to fuck off. I used to HATE Texas because they want to incarnate everyone(still hate them for that).
Used to like Colorado but it's going to shit the way of Cali. If I had to pick another state to move to it would be Montana/Alaska/PR
You mean YOU will be ok.

Lots of others will not.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Maybe Texas should ask George Soros to melt the snow with his space laser?
Ya know.. we will be fine without electricity for the week. We were 2 solid days without power now its spotty. Have a few solar charges for phone and head lamps to read at night. Food is fine as its sitting in tubs outside. I was concerned for my pig but I read up and that guy is fine.
Chickens,dogs,duck,lizard are all in the living room in cages. I do have a generator and a few cars that are close to full(can siphon fuel)

So, tell Soros to fuck off. I used to HATE Texas because they want to incarnate everyone(still hate them for that).
Used to like Colorado but it's going to shit the way of Cali. If I had to pick another state to move to it would be Montana/Alaska/PR
We'll be hanging out at Applebee's kissing our sisters while wearing our ten gallon hats and shit kickers in no time.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
You mean YOU will be ok.

Lots of others will not.
Well, I delivered my mom 2 cords of wood. My son and I cut and split(by hand mind you)
My sister(and obviously BratBurner)niece and grand niece are staying with there as well. Not just myself but my people are going to be good also.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
What do you mean "and?'. It's self explanatory. There's lots of old people in Texas that may not be as able as you to get through an extended power outage in below freezing temps.
Probably correct, in a situation such as this you better hope you were nice to your neighbors. We took some old folks a bunch of wood.
Where are your people located? They have a fireplace?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Probably correct, in a situation such as this you better hope you were nice to your neighbors. We took some old folks a bunch of wood.
Where are your people located? They have a fireplace?
Waco area, they're fine for now, but temps are supposed to drop again tonight. They're running out of food and water though. Selves are empty all the way to Killeen. They weren't every prepared.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Waco area, they're fine for now, but temps are supposed to drop again tonight. They're running out of food and water though. Selves are empty all the way to Killeen. They weren't every prepared.
Tell them to scoop a bunch of snow into a pot and sit it inside. Do they not have running water? If they have money I'm sure Uber will deliver. Hell, can't you order groceries on Amazon?

cb1111

Jim’s another mother fucker

I have a 2020 gti. Had my oil changed today. I fucking hate that god damn 0w20 vw508 oil. Cant I just use the vw502 5w40?
And you hate 0w20 why? How do you know? Does it taste bad? Did zricky say he loved it? Does Trump use it in his airplane?

Once you answer those questions, then I'll tell you why you should 0w20 even though it doesn't appear that the mechanics have changed - but the programming has and that affects the lubrication.