GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That doesnt matter at all. The whole point of the bet was that you claimed there was mUH evidence and it would all come to light before he took office. That didn't happen and he took office. I don't care if they arrest him right now and have all the evidence in the world that it was fraud, that wasn't the bet. You lost the bet because he took office.
The end.

1611344529126.png

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
But where's Bernie?

Well I gave him a phone call & considering his packed schedule he came around for a quick photo "op" to check out my "stocks"....

Toilet-rolls-Bernie-Sanders.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I said at the beginning of this whole bet nonsense that I'm not banning anyone over it.
I get a kick out of seeing the forum rule threads stickied in this section, and then seeing this thread.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
He is quite literally sick.
Out of work.
It's funny how symptoms after the vaccine are 'normal' but asymptomatic people are considered plague carriers right now.
#Irony
Yeah immune systems are tricky things. Making generalities about how one person is a carrier and others are circling the drain is demonstrative of that.

All bullshitting aisde, sorry to hear he's unwell.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I said at the beginning of this whole bet nonsense that I'm not banning anyone over it.
I did self ban for a couple days...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Yeah, but changing the terms of the bet after the fact is a thing around here. So...

cb1111

In Bernies defense. Those air cooled bug motors are difficult as shit to put together unless you truly have a fuck ton of experience. There’s like 4 variations to the carb. The way the pins go in the head can be one of two designs too.

and they’re so old so there’s no telling how the last guy built it. No one has enough money to offer me, I’d never ever do this shit again. Also fuck the vw bus too. Same issues.

now if you want to be sane and drop an ej257 in there. Sure.
I remember rebuilding those in auto hobby shop in high school. We always had parts left over but they ran fine