GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
They didn't hit an area. They exploded a nuclear bomb in mid air. They weren't even sure if the plane that released the bomb could escape the blast.

It was an air blast, but still accurately targeted. A surface blast would have caused more localized destruction and latent fallout for BDA teams to deal with.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It was an air blast, but still accurately targeted. A surface blast would have caused more localized destruction and latent fallout for BDA teams to deal with.

Yeah that's why I said they exploded a nuclear bomb in mid air.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
No doubt. We went to the moon with a computer that didn't have the computing power of a ten year old smartphone.

And look how far we’ve digressed.

We’ve got the fucking Arizona Republican Party insighting violence in support for Trump’s soft coup.
Le sigh.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
When your own voter suppression doesn’t go far enough, try to suppress voters in other states.

On edit: what do you want to bet the Texas AG is trying to suck his way into a pardon for those pesky charges against him?

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Zrickety,

Are you going to concede? Your man lost and it's time to pay up. I'm asking that any further delay from you gets added onto the end of the wager.

Mud

for newbies to this thread Z and I made an honor wager on election. Winner gets to control loser's signature. There is a $ wager (I believe) that a few have done. I'm may be willing to make some type of wager on if that ever gets paid.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
If we had gassed the Japanese with sarin or mustard gas would y'all ruthless motherfuckers still say that was okay?

We did not need to invade Japan. We could have just blocked their ports and waited.

It wasn't like your only choices were a-bomb them or land invasion.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
If we has gassed the Japanese with sarin or mustard gas would y'all ruthless motherfuckers still say that was okay?

We did not need to invade Japan. We could have just blocked their ports and waited.

It wasn't like your only choices were a-bomb them or land invasion.

BuT whUT aBoZut mUh McArThUr?!?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Lol good overnight updates.

The moon landing lol. Should we go there? Maybe keehs will lose his shit again and start flipping tables when he realizes the BS he learned in grammar school was all a big old bag of dicks.

Kinda makes you wonder why we haven't landed on the moon again since the 60's what with all the fancy technology we have now, we should be able to make an even faker video than before? And why has no other country done it? Can't be because they're afraid of that Murrica flag stuck on the moons surface can it? LOL

Seed planted and watered.

🍿