GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Feels like BF is more just like BS these days.... 10% yada yada wooooppptyyy doooo lmao. A shiny Quarter!
It's definitely BS this year. Not pleased.

torga

Autocross Champion
Feels like BF is more just like BS these days.... 10% yada yada wooooppptyyy doooo lmao. A shiny Quarter!
It's definitely BS this year. Not pleased.
Not so pleased on the car parts front, but my Steam wishlist is hot fire right now, as well as a few other sites that sell games with Steam keys. So many cheap games.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Installed this purrrty thing today

That is pretty!!

Picked up a used APR pendulum mount for $125. Guy put it on his TDI and said it shook the car too much so he took it out and got a Spulen. I’m hoping it will be ok on my manual GTI.

92CCE4C3-5532-400F-B032-2A3D2C76069D.jpeg

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
That is pretty!!

Picked up a used APR pendulum mount for $125. Guy put it on his TDI and said it shook the car too much so he took it out and got a Spulen. I’m hoping it will be ok on my manual GTI.

View attachment 160597
I really like mine.

torga

Autocross Champion

View attachment 160597
So cheap! I'll be installing mine next weekend.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Received my Neuspeed K04 TOP in the mail yesterday to go with the IE K04 that I was theoretically buying yesterday.

Going to go with IE K04 and intercooler but I'm still pissed that none of it went on sale. Now I'll probably wait for the spring to buy it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Unitronic intercooler is on sale for $480. Not as nice as the IE maybe but a solid choice.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Unitronic intercooler is on sale for $480. Not as nice as the IE maybe but a solid choice.

That's for sure the one I looked at. Just got the Brands mixed up... I mean does anybody have logging data comparing the different ones? I'd be more inclined to go for one that had best fit/finish than high price. 800 is A LOT for a stock style replacement imo

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
That's for sure the one I looked at. Just got the Brands mixed up... I mean does anybody have logging data comparing the different ones? I'd be more inclined to go for one that had best fit/finish than high price. 800 is A LOT for a stock style replacement imo
Yes. There's a very extensive thread about intercoolers on vwv. IE is the clear winner, not even close. APR and I believe Wagner are also second. And unifronic is a good option aswell. Unless you're going big turbo you won't know the difference.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Klii order came in. Small decal for the GTI and something for the Jetta. Also added GTI seat lever inlays but didn’t get a good picture of them.

D1110A05-5AE7-468D-98F4-62A7E5AFFAC7.jpeg
BE13551F-966B-447F-8FC3-D853C6AB0E9C.jpeg

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Swapped on my winter wheels today since we are supposed to get some potentially nasty weather on Sunday. I actually don't mind the way it looks with detroits on it. Since I finally got a deep 19mm socket, I was able to crank down the endlink bolt where it connects to the strut on each side. It seems to have fixed some of the noises going on in the front and does feel a bit tighter. I'll be doing the lower bolts whenever I get the motivation to pull out the air ducts to get the ratchet on there. Also did an oil change that I was slightly overdue for.