GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Looks nice!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Damn. How long did it take to strip the interior?

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Damn. How long did it take to strip the interior?

Took me maybe an hour since it was my first time doing it. I can probably do it in 30 mins now that I know where all the bolts and clips are.

I actually screwed up/bent one of the nutserts when threading it into one of the drilled holes. Now I have to figure out how to take the rivet out so I can install the spare one I have :thumbdown:.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Looking good!

gogtigo1

Ready to race!
I attempted to clean off damn water spots on my front bumper/grill area....hard water sucks...though I wanted to go driving, but hey it Saved me on gas ?

After first soak and scrub and first wipe down

Before

Sent from my iPad3 via Tapatalk

gogtigo1

Ready to race!
Often a popular thread amongst other automotive/motorcycle forums, so thought I'd start one for ours :).

Finishing up the install of my XB tonight. Very gratifying experience :thumbsup:. Can't wait to test it out on the track :D.

Nice freaking brace!!!!! ??

Sent from my iPad3 via Tapatalk

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Another normal GTI day....Drive to work, drive to gym and wash n detail. Checking the oil later to see how its doing after its first full service(10kmi).

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
I attempted to clean off damn water spots on my front bumper/grill area....hard water sucks...though I wanted to go driving, but hey it Saved me on gas ?

I have the same OCD about my grill, those small opening really hold on to hard water deposits. I dry quickly and use:
http://www.detailersdomain.com/Adams-In-Out-Spray_p_91.html

In-Out spray prevents the crusty build up, plus you can use it on all the other unpainted plastic surfaces.

Skirball

Ready to race!
I put 13.785 gallons of #2 diesel in mine. Wiped a smudge off the edge of the hatch. Then I drove to work.