GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General APR Discussion.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Not mentioning any names, but I hear theres a company somewhere on the eastern lower half of the US, that put wigs in things that expel gasses from a VAG product. They also they make some pretty hot food. This food also makes you expel gasses.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Not mentioning any names, but I hear theres a company somewhere on the eastern lower half of the US, that put wigs in things that expel gasses from a VAG product. They also they make some pretty hot food. This food also makes you expel gasses.

At least when you expel gasses, there's no drone. Everyone wins, right?

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
I opened this thread expecting to find RSC technology. All i found was cheap rusted steel and old man pubes.

Son I am disappoint

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
I just want to say I own a bunch of APR products, some including their K04, downpipes, tunes, mobile, intake and more. I am on the most part happy with all of them.

Most, if not all companies in the VAG community have major dirt on them. APR was just brought to light by master troll crew219 and the mob mentality took place. You all, including myself ate it up.

If you like, research how Unitronic came to business. That is the shadiest shit that deserves its own thread.
Reseach Revo on the same...

All of them are shady use unethical business practices.

I think we should all move on or dig up dirt on everyone. That latter helps no one

Or continue with your high school girl gossip...

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
dose r8 racecars doe.

if anyone hates their apr k04 and wants to trade for a stock turbo lmk :D

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
You just read it wrong; they were marketing NADA level exhaust. As in nada, nil, nothing in it...

Clear-as-day marketing

Teddy Redskinz

Ready to race!
The good, the bad and, the ugly goes here.

No mentioning names of APR employees, only products and services of the company itself.

See the following thread for more information: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86916

Was this an independent decision made by forum management due to shit getting out of control or was there influence from APR? I think we would all like a little clarity and transparency from board management given that APR is an official sponsor of the forum (i.e pays money to advertise). If some of things being said are true then their maybe a conflict of interest as the board would profit at the expense of board members who may not be fully aware of the issues at hand.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
I do think they got caught up in the mass marketing mentality, making one size fits all products. Its a bit more expensive for them to cater to the individual customer, but if they really tried to keep every customer happy, they would have a lot of consumer loyalty. As has been shown on this forum...they don't. they would still have mine if they give me a custom tune with pops and burbles :p

Also the crazy thing about selling a good product at a good price: you tend to sell a lot more of it.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to create a Tune that just makes your speedometer go from 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds under WOT.

Car will actually only be going 43 MPH but you will still impress your buddies who are in the car.