Mark Zuckerberg drives a GTI!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
goddamn max... what face???

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
goddamn max... what face???

Who said face? :laugh:

When you have 20 billion you can do her one night, then next day pick whoever you like and put it in their face if that's your thing.

That was my sole point.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Who said face? :laugh:

When you have 20 billion you can do her one night, then next day pick whoever you like and put it in their face if that's your thing.

That was my sole point.

:clap: why wait to the next day to pick the next winner, dude could log on to facebook, go down his friend list pickin and choosin

McQueen77

Banned
Actually quite a lot for work. The average woman in SoCal is significantly less hot than the average girl in the Northeast. Put anyone in a climate where their hair will lighten and they can tan 365, it helps, but the underlying hotness is not changed.

FWIW I was considering texas as part of Southeast though I know it isn't really.

You are crazy. Southern CA? You may be the first and last man ever who thinks there are more attractive women per capita in the northeast then southern CA.. 1000000s of actresses and models that come from everywhere to live here and 'make it' combined with the natives from the communities in all the miles and miles of beaches from Malibu down to San Diego... But ok.

McQueen77

Banned
Did you see her tits? Or are you not into that :laugh:
"models" look like stick figures this chick looks like a woman...

Jesus Christ. Bless her and her boobs.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I didn't believe in a god until seeing that picture...

McQueen77

Banned
How in the christ could someone say she is overrated. All I know is that in the northeast, girls like her just grow on trees. No wait. That's LA. There are 100000000000000000 girls that look like her in L.A. But there must be 1000000000000000000000000.1 in the northeast. Crazy talk. Crazy.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Well this just derailed. :laugh:

Point still stands I would bet most of you in this thread wouldn't think twice before putting it into Kate Uptons pooper if you were worth 20 bil.

I'd go in dry if she'd let me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
she's "out of shape"? wut.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
she's "out of shape"? wut.

She is out of shape of a normal (ie average) human being... that's correct. In fact she is a genetic freak.

Tall, blonde, DD and relatively slender.

That doesn't happen period.

There will always be haters.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
so wait, you're saying she's out of shape as in "bad shape", or out of shape as in being not regular? lol. I was talking about the other guy calling her out of shape.. no wonder women have complexes and magazines are airbrushed... lol.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
so wait, you're saying she's out of shape as in "bad shape", or out of shape as in being not regular? lol. I was talking about the other guy calling her out of shape.. no wonder women have complexes and magazines are airbrushed... lol.

I know who were referring to, I was just fueling the fire brah :laugh: