GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Game of Thrones - SPOILERS based on TV Show ONLY

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
Just caught up..
That was awesome. Sucks the only latin american actress on the show died tho. But I had a feeling... Their love was just too "in your face" n you just feel something is gonna fuck it all up. That was brutal tho.

I bought Storm of Swords at Costco. Just waiting for the season to end so I can start reading. Or try anyway lol

BTW I wanna thank all of you that read the books and aren't throwing spoilers out there. Some punk posted a spoiler in the comments of an article I read once and my stomach turned.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Yes, plus one on no spoilers. My wife has read the books and has been good not to ruin anything for me. The episode jumped around less than most, no midget, no eunics, no kings landing at all. I just sat through the credits with my jaw dropped into my lap. Wife was laughing at the look on my face.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Spoilers are out there, you can't read any articles on any other site about the show or books because there's so many out there. Now to be fair the writing is so good that even though I knew about many of the characters dying before I even started the series I really enjoyed it.

Bender1

Banned
I have been staying away from this thread as I just watched it last night.

1) Though I had a feeling Rob's time was limited I did NOT expect it to end like that
2) Arya is going to become so so so so so so dangerous.
3) Think about how well rounded the Starks are for the future - a leader (Jon Snow), a pending assassin(just a guess) (Arya), and a Warg (Bran). If they all manage to get back together...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

1) Though I had a feeling Rob's time was limited I did NOT expect it to end like that
3) Think about how well rounded the Starks are for the future - a leader (Jon Snow), a pending assassin(just a guess) (Arya), and a Warg (Bran). If they all manage to get back together...

Dude, the warg gift is so badass I'm hoping for a prequel series about them. There's a pencil paper RPG pending and it's adaptable to other game systems which would be majorly fun to explore.

Not disappoint you in the least spoilerish way I can but I'm not sure how much of Arya's story will be adapted for the show from the book or made up. Having kid actors will majorly complicate how the producers approach the later (very important) story angles, you're already seeing it with Daeny. And trust me, it's not what you might be thinking, Martin is very creative.

Part of me is very excited because the producers have done a marvelous job so far and even though I've listened to the books I know there will be new plot twists to enjoy. That also means those of you haven't read the books will also get new twists when you eventually read them.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I guess my only major problem with Martin is that he sometimes tips his hand with foreshadowing something but takes fucking FOREVER to get around to it. The producers might need to shorten things a bit. I still haven't seen season 3 yet but you guys are getting caught up fast in the main story LOL

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Actually that leaves me with an interesting thought: do any of you have problems with the mature themes so far that involve the kids? I know there are a lot of people who didn't like the story involving death and other things around kids, they felt it was excessively brutal.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion

Sorry in advance for butchering the spelling of the names.

I also think Arya is going to become a badass. You forgot Ricken and Sansa though. Ricken is too young for greatness yet, but Sansa just got married to Tyrion Lannister, that should be interesting.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Just caught up..
That was awesome. Sucks the only latin american actress on the show died tho. But I had a feeling... Their love was just too "in your face" n you just feel something is gonna fuck it all up. That was brutal tho.

I bought Storm of Swords at Costco. Just waiting for the season to end so I can start reading. Or try anyway lol

BTW I wanna thank all of you that read the books and aren't throwing spoilers out there. Some punk posted a spoiler in the comments of an article I read once and my stomach turned.

For the record, for anyone planning on reading the books as an "in between seasons" thing, the third season is only the FIRST HALF of the third book because there is so much important stuff going in the third book.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It's always interesting to read people's speculations for the future of the TV series who haven't read the books, whether they're right or wrong. :thumbsup:

Also, this (not spoilers, just funny).

But the producers are approaching some things differently so there may be some surprises for us.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I didn't understand the change in Robb's love interest, I actually found that story in the book more compelling than him falling for a noble-turned-battlefield-nurse.

Also Ygritte is waaaaaay too hot.