GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI wave?

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
Saw a nice TR 4 dr driving opposite direction the yesterday. Gave the V sign offy steering wheel but they ignored me. Oh well...

l3lackstatic

Passed Driver's Ed
Sometimes I just Give one of these

soular

Ready to race!
BAHAHAhAhAH i like seeing ppl put up treads that already have pages and pages on the topic and then get burned. can we get a step by step search button preview when you join the forum so ppl are instantly reminded to use it first.
Yeah because the internet is almost full so it can't take any more megabits that these 'duplicate' threads create!!!

:rolleyes:

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Yee Haha whenever I see a Gti I get all happy and try to catch up . Then I like nod or wave depending on the person . Sadly sometimes they just are yeah some Asian guy waving ignore him and drive off. Lol where is the v dub or at lease Gti love .

dont wave cause its some asian guy? wtf???

QFR? (quoted for racism)

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
The "V" symbol

Has anyone thrown a V at you who wasn't in a Volkswagen? I've had it happen numerous times, and some guy in a big truck van thing gave me the V today when I was stopped a red light.

I find it interesting. Maybe they drive one. :p

fender177

Ready to race!
V for van.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
the VW "V" that drivers give eachother...

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Yes when they do this V do they stick their tongue through it? Cause that might mean something else

I always thought it was just a peace sign didn't think it was volkswagen specific

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
its possibly one of the following:

1. Peace sign
2. VW sign
3. Cunnylingus sign

4. All of the above - pull over and bang.