GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 questions and opinions

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Apparently Bronson is having medical issues... I have no idea my friend. At this point I am looking for other tuning options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
On the upside, as soon as bluntset gets back to me, in gonna get his r32 bumper, and fix my hood paint/notch fill...

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
So. Finally going to fix my TCU tune.
Local shop carries APR/Revo but says he can get what I want. Thoughts?
Just a stage 2 tcu tune.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Heard good things about both but I'll let a DSG user comment more in-depth

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Honestly, revo. For one since I don't particularly like apr. but we'll see. From the quoted specs everything appears to be the same. Final decision will come with prices on Monday.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Still running DM. For now. I will be switching to eurodyne, not sure exactly when.

Go for APR not Revo because they stated clearly that they dont guarantee that their DSG will work well with another ECU tune.
I have the Revo DSG stage2 and it is not matching well with my DM ECU.

Note: The DM & APR use the same tuning concept (but DM is MUCH better) so the APR DSG file will match with yours.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Go for APR not Revo because they stated clearly that they dont guarantee that their DSG will work well with another ECU tune.
I have the Revo DSG stage2 and it is not matching well with my DM ECU.

Note: The DM & APR use the same tuning concept (but DM is MUCH better) so the APR DSG file will match with yours.

I just got my car back after DSG upgrade/refresh and it is great with my DM engine tune and a Uni Stage 3 tune (with custom extra clamping force).

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
I just got my car back after DSG upgrade/refresh and it is great with my DM engine tune and a Uni Stage 3 tune (with custom extra clamping force).

I am running Revo DSG file for now but I will go for DM DSG tune very soon. The best thing is to have the ECU & TCU tuning files from the same company specially if it is from DM [emoji6]

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
I am running Revo DSG file for now but I will go for DM DSG tune very soon. The best thing is to have the ECU & TCU tuning files from the same company specially if it is from DM [emoji6]

I wish, but DM hasn't been answering my emails. [emoji58]