GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My youtube channel

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I must have missed the memo when endangering the public and being a douche bag become cool. My guess is OP is 19 with a maturity level somewhere around 13 or 14.

No, whats even worse is that OP is apparently 25 or 26, but still acts like a 13 or 14 year old.

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Good read, learned alot of great info.

Lessons learned:

1. This guy is a dumbass
2. This guy is a dumbass
3. This guy is a dumbass

that is all.

Well said I've never seen any one make me wanna drive a different car before what an ass clown

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Not quite sure why you thought anyone here would give a shit about your youtube channel.

Hope you can make some changes and live on to be a decent human being.

karl87

Ready to race!
Good read, learned alot of great info.

Lessons learned:

1. This guy is a dumbass
2. This guy is a dumbass
3. This guy is a dumbass

that is all.

I learned allot too, people are quick to judge charecter. Do you judge the guys at 1320 video in the same way? How about German race wars? I have learned that there are a lot of self entitled holier than though people on this forum. It is unfortunate how quick to judge you guys are, as if you have never tasted danger or got a kick from it. If you feel my video's are in bad taste I am sorry but you can choose not to watch them. The truth of the matter is that this site has a polarizing affect on you guys as evidenced by the overwhelming positive feedback I get on my comments. It is abhorrently obvious that you seem to live off of poking fun of others. Oddly enough I am a successful professional adult, I feel no need to wish someone death because they passed someone safely at speeds that I suppose seem excessive to those who have not experienced them. I have a decent semi-professional racing background, and while I will not say in what series (because you guys like to make threats of tattle telling) I will say that I can control a vehicle better than 99% of the general population. The majority of my videos with the exception of the top speed run are actually city sanctioned events, the hill-climb, burnout contests and roll on races, they are all part of a summer Motorsport celebration that we held there. So I am sorry you guys are such wimps, I am sorry you bought cars to what? To look at them and be hellaflush and wear skinny jeans and make out with each-other on weekends, but I will agree with a comment on here, you guys make me ashamed of the car I drive because the majority of you are pansy asses. And I'm not half as dumb as you think, Karl is a pseudonym. I like the Vin Diesel by the way, ill be showing my friends.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I learned allot too, people are quick to judge charecter. Do you judge the guys at 1320 video in the same way? How about German race wars? I have learned that there are a lot of self entitled holier than though people on this forum. It is unfortunate how quick to judge you guys are, as if you have never tasted danger or got a kick from it. If you feel my video's are in bad taste I am sorry but you can choose not to watch them. The truth of the matter is that this site has a polarizing affect on you guys as evidenced by the overwhelming positive feedback I get on my comments. It is abhorrently obvious that you seem to live off of poking fun of others. Oddly enough I am a successful professional adult, I feel no need to wish someone death because they passed someone safely at speeds that I suppose seem excessive to those who have not experienced them. I have a decent semi-professional racing background, and while I will not say in what series (because you guys like to make threats of tattle telling) I will say that I can control a vehicle better than 99% of the general population. The majority of my videos with the exception of the top speed run are actually city sanctioned events, the hill-climb, burnout contests and roll on races, they are all part of a summer Motorsport celebration that we held there. So I am sorry you guys are such wimps, I am sorry you bought cars to what? To look at them and be hellaflush and wear skinny jeans and make out with each-other on weekends, but I will agree with a comment on here, you guys make me ashamed of the car I drive because the majority of you are pansy asses. And I'm not half as dumb as you think, Karl is a pseudonym. I like the Vin Diesel by the way, ill be showing my friends.

You're that guy that everybody walks away from mid conversation because they can't stand your self importance and shit, aren't you. Yeah.. You're that guy.

karl87

Ready to race!
You're that guy that everybody walks away from mid conversation because they can't stand your self importance and shit, aren't you. Yeah.. You're that guy.

I'm the guy who makes a better point than you and you stoop to insults to make up for your lack of rebuttal; or I am the guy who has the balls to do what you wish you could do in life and your jealous. I admit, I am stooping to insults as well but at this point, I feel its necessary.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I'm the guy who makes a better point than you and you stoop to insults to make up for your lack of rebuttal; or I am the guy who has the balls to do what you wish you could do in life and your jealous. I admit, I am stooping to insults as well but at this point, I feel its necessary.

So.. It's necessary and okay for you to do it, but for everyone else it's not? Stop being defensive about everything, it just makes you sound like an insecure little bitch. Obviously nobody appreciates your youtube shit, so just gtfo and forget about it!

karl87

Ready to race!
blah blah racing is bad blah

Hey looking in your post history, I ran across your hard core racing stories, I am hoping that was on a closed course. If not i'm calling the police and telling on you! What hypocrites in here, and come on asking about converting your MKV to AWD, dream on. Maybe your daddy with the M3 who bought your GTI will pay a shop to do that for you, get ready to break those kneepads in... again.

Obviously nobody appreciates your youtube shit, so just gtfo and forget about it!

Nah, just no one here.