GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
yup, all i've ever gotten there is regular, its like $2

think about it though, with all the douchey orders, could you imagine the normal mcdonalds numbskull handling starbucks. Those fuckers cant even get a snack wrap right 20% of the time and theres only 3 significantly different options.

Maybe a college degree actually is a requirement for the job?
Lol, I've only went through the drive thru and I wasn't even getting anything. Some of the shit on that list I didn't even attempt to say.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
yup, all i've ever gotten there is regular, its like $2

think about it though, with all the douchey orders, could you imagine the normal mcdonalds numbskull handling starbucks. Those fuckers cant even get a snack wrap right 20% of the time and theres only 3 options.

Maybe a college degree actually is a requirement for the job?

True. Mcdonalds has 1 dollar ice coffees now. Last two i got were all ice and milk. Didnt even drink them. I always liked that i could add the milk at starbucks. I normally get gas station coffee near my house for this reason.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Have a keurig. The donut house blend is great. Buy it by the case. I pretty mu h drink coffee and beer. Likely gonna die young.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Have a keurig. The donut house blend is great. Buy it by the case. I pretty mu h drink coffee and beer. Likely gonna die young.

man. i want a keurig so bad. :frown:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Got it from work. Did ot during snow storm and they sent it as a thank you. Pretty cool. They sent a ton of cups with it.

that's a badass thank you gift.

i just cant convince myself to spend the money on one right now lol

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
I don't drink coffee. Tea mostly, yet rarely so. I do dig the coffee at cafes, only time I drink coffee, if I drink it. Same with beer, gotta be in a glass bottle, otherwise the taste is just off.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Doing appraisals for a insurance company is a pretty good job. Have a few bad shops and goals you cant meet. But overall its a good job. I would recommend it to anyone here. Make decent money and your own hours. I like to start early and finish early. Some guys i work with dont leave there house till 9.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Doing appraisals for a insurance company is a pretty good job. Have a few bad shops and goals you cant meet. But overall its a good job. I would recommend it to anyone here. Make decent money and your own hours. I like to start early and finish early. Some guys i work with dont leave there house till 9.

What are the educational requirements?

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
What are the educational requirements?

Sanding bondo? Guess its depends on the company. Need to be good with computers and people. Some companies want a degree. Some want prior body shop work.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Status
Not open for further replies.