GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
theres a pretty gnarly thunder storm going on right now.

pretty weird weather for socal, but i dig it.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
don't be. she was a cutie. but that was all.

we butted heads on almost everything. but i liked the action so i put up with it.

but enough was enough

^

Spent 4 years with a head case because of that, perfect match for those energizer bunny dick years.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
according to popular perception i'm not wired right,

in those 4 years, i didn't see her more than a handful of times where i wasn't taken care of atleast once, didn't matter where or when or if people were around.

#benefitsofapsychothatseesyouasjesus

Subie2013

Humble yourself
according to popular perception i'm not wired right,

in those 4 years, i didn't see her more than a handful of times where i wasn't taken care of atleast once, didn't matter where or when or if people were around.

#benefitsofapsychothatseesyouasjesus
Wait she was cray, but still treated you like Jesus? How was she crazy?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
That's just the euro spec rear s4 I wouldn't do the rs4 just because like you said it's wider and doesn't match the fenders well.

I just got back on a date with #4 and I think I have better chemistry with #1. Well I'm going out with #1 and will be with her freinds during the day so I'll learn a lot about that one. Then #4 again next week... we shall see...

Good luck man.

What head are you thinking with though?

Epic.

you want to keep banging 1 but you know 4 is best.

you know this, i know this, even matt knows this

Hahahaha.

neglectful abusive shitshow parents

behind every bad father is a daughter willing to suck your dick in a car full of people.

:lol:

You guys were posting a lot of funny shit last night. Then the women, on a 20" monitor at work. Whoops!

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Oh, this morning, 1 mile from work, I pulled up next to the 05-07 style Legacy GT. Had super clean wheels on it, a nice drop (1/2" from tucking tire) and a nice front lip that I only saw a side profile of. I was sort of staring at it and I look and he gave me thumbs up. Returned the favor.

Most Subi guys are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.