GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Crap, I think I posted that picture really small haha stupid phone.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Im honestly worried to drive my car. I expect it to make north of 700 whp and I dont think anyone has pushed an FSI that far. Lots of shit is going to break.

This makes me excited and sad at the same time. Can't wait till its fully up and running even though I'm sure it will never be actually finished.:biggrin:

One thing I've found, no matter how much garage space you have its never enough. I use to work in a TINY garage until I started working with my buddy Spears. We moved into a shop 4-5x larger and we're still cramped.

Very true. No matter how big a space you have. It still gets full in no time.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Ready to race!
One thing I've found, no matter how much garage space you have its never enough. I use to work in a TINY garage until I started working with my buddy Spears. We moved into a shop 4-5x larger and we're still cramped.

The size of the mess is directly proportional to the space available.

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind via satellites

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
The size of the mess is directly proportional to the space available.

+ I'm a hoarder and I don't like to throw things away. So I keep what I call 'trophies'. They're really just broken parts that I want to remember for any various amounts of reasons. I have engines to cars I've never owned, parts to cars I haven't owned for years etc. So yes, the more space I get, the more space I'll fill. If I ever got a full on building of my own with land, i'd be in trouble. Id have cars piled on cars.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Ready to race!
+ I'm a hoarder and I don't like to throw things away. So I keep what I call 'trophies'. They're really just broken parts that I want to remember for any various amounts of reasons. I have engines to cars I've never owned, parts to cars I haven't owned for years etc. So yes, the more space I get, the more space I'll fill. If I ever got a full on building of my own with land, i'd be in trouble. Id have cars piled on cars.

Fucking this. I have crap piled at my grampas barn and my dad's shop. God help my wife if we ever buy a place with 2+ acres.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Damn. Today's bday list on the forum is looking pretty sexy...

Status
Not open for further replies.