GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread -- Part 3

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
As it turns out, a previous repair failed and caused an air inlet valve to fail. All covered actually, so I only paid for my 70k service.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Talking to the woman about a Focus Titanium that is discounted right now. I graduate soon and she will take the Focus when I graduate. I will then sell her Honda and get a FR-S or a decent E30 BMW. But for now, the Rabbit is running better than it has in the last year and a half, so I have time.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Talking to the woman about a Focus Titanium that is discounted right now. I graduate soon and she will take the Focus when I graduate. I will then sell her Honda and get a FR-S or a decent E30 BMW. But for now, the Rabbit is running better than it has in the last year and a half, so I have time.

Makes sense. You want a FR-S Kerry? WHY?!!!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

Are you married?

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Makes sense. You want a FR-S Kerry? WHY?!!!

Only if I work somewhere other than San Francisco, which is not likely. The FR-S has been likened to a modern E30 M3 which has piqued my interest. If I do work in SF, I will be taking the train everyday. Then I can get an E30 M3 since I won't ever have to drive.

Are you married?

Soon, I got engaged earlier this year, but we have been together for almost 5 years.