GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread -- Part 3

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
well that wouldnt be considered slammed would it? good thing i dont even like jesus im chinese :thumbsup:

The tires need more sidewall.

thanks man!!! probably a WRX mabe a limited if i can get a good deal on one. Im torn im kinda leaning towards a hatch now. After owning the GTI i dont think i could live without a hatchback.

Get the hatchback. It's the same car with 2X the functionality. Honestly maybe try to find a lightly used 09-10 STi hatch for new WRX money.

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth

dohc324ci

Ready to race!
Car(s)
03 Mercury Marauder
Hi GUYS!!!!

oh yeah for those who have DSG, checkout DUBLIN VW for their promo/discounted DSG service, it's $299. or price match it at your local stealership

Is this still going?

dohc324ci

Ready to race!
Car(s)
03 Mercury Marauder
Why don't you pick up the goddamned phone, call their service department and ask.

You'd already have the answer.

You a little backed up there jackass?> easy to be a internet tough guy (e-thug). BTW, I did and forgot about this thread until now...lol and for those interested no it is not. but still a great price $350. My local dealer in Tracy wanted $439 for the transmission service; gonna see if they price match.

Last edited:

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Rabbit is in the shop again for engine issues. Getting pretty sick of this.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
What's going on with it? That's interesting since I haven't had any engine problems with my rabbit.