GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOWO 2012

TheEnforcer98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
Just got home a couple hours ago. First SoWo and it did not disappoint like H20i did for me last year.

The city, the roads, the show, and everything else was just amazing. I'm gonna forget about traveling for any other out of town show again, SoWo is planted on my yearly calendar after this weekend, and the area itself has made me wanna move to Northern Ga it's just indescribably beautiful. Oh... and the roads aren't bad either :wink:

Fullnelson

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
First time ever going and definitely not the last. I had an awesome time hanging out and making some new friends. everything far exceeded my expectations. If you have never been to SOWO I would highly recommend that you make the trip you will not be disappointed. I can't wait till SOWO 2013

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
Last edited:

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
ugh.. some people.
anyone want to start a show in say... kentucky? Im sure that theres a town willing that has enough hotels/space/lack of annual income.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Just a heads up, you may want to watch your bank accounts if you used your debit card while at SOWO. Me and one of my friends both found fraudulent charges on our accounts yesterday.