GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOWO 2012

TheEnforcer98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
Holy fuck. Yeah, we ended up taking our own detour because we literally were out of our cars in solid traffic. Everyone was turning around.

It's quiet here!

The calm before the storm? You guys alone down there? Or are there already a few cars floating around?

I know Forge left FL this morning and are on their way.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Holy fuck. Yeah, we ended up taking our own detour because we literally were out of our cars in solid traffic. Everyone was turning around.

It's quiet here!

Cody, Sterling, Brian and I should be there by 5pm'ish

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
Here, cabin is on a uneven dirt/ gravel road- almost ripped my lip off.

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
I'll just leave these here

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
My face is on fire...

'09_TSI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'09 Sportwagen
This was my first SoWo event so I really didn't know what to expect. All I can say is WOW! Weather was perfect, Helen was very cool and the cars were even better. :thumbsup:

brian9892

Ramblin' Wreck
I took a couple pictures of the bmp with the copper plated alphards. I loved his setup.

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
There were some awesome cars this show. The Golf Mk5 Caddy was badass, lots of work, and done really well. I was impressed with number of older Cabrios, and all looked great. Didn't know there was still interest in tuning that platform.

A few of my shots:

Will stretch and poke please die:

Beautiful Corrado interior:

Love these old Audi GT's:

Nice Cabrios:

Our caravan, had around 10 cars, scenic drive there:

Did the balloon ride:

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
Not gunna happen. How do you go to a VW show and bitch about that? "OMG I went to an aquarium and there were fish everywhere!"

Anyway, great time seeing everyone, SOWO was an absolute blast. Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

It was nice to put faces behind the cars I always see on the fourms. Good seeing ya.

'09_TSI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'09 Sportwagen
A few of my favs....

We left Saturday afternoon and stayed in Robbinsville, NC at the base of The Tail of the Dragon. We ran it Saturday night and several times on Sunday morning along with all the Zdayz group. I'm not a Z fan boy but the GTR's are mean machines.

My car and my friend's '09 JCW Mini