GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Verizon HTC Thunderbolt

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
don't get me wrong, it is substantially bigger, i just thought that the screen was gonna be like a WOW bigger, whereas it is more of a yeah, it's bigger. has the bootloader been unlocked yet?

verizon fucked you guys. its the only s3 (and its on like 5 different carriers) that has a locked bootloader. they cant unlock, they can only "get around" it.

so stupid because they let the nexus has an unlocked one, why not this one

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
On the gs3, i cant seem to get the amazon appstore to let me sign in. I can sign into the website just fine. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it made no difference. I downloaded the latest from amazons website.

Another annoyance is the boot and shut down sound. Is there any way to disable it?

Btw, you can use the phone info app from play to switch to 3g. Select cdma auto prl.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
On the gs3, i cant seem to get the amazon appstore to let me sign in. I can sign into the website just fine. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it made no difference. I downloaded the latest from amazons website.

You probably have downloaded it and activated it on too many phones already. There is a way in your amazon account to delete your older phones. That's probably why it won't work for you though. Happened to me a while ago.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
You probably have downloaded it and activated it on too many phones already. There is a way in your amazon account to delete your older phones. That's probably why it won't work for you though. Happened to me a while ago.

Thanks, that is what it was. Apparently, the limit is 25 devices. I wished that they would just say so instead of saying wrong email or password.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Thanks, that is what it was. Apparently, the limit is 25 devices. I wished that they would just say so instead of saying wrong email or password.

No problem, took me forever to figure it out, I ended up just calling them.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I compared my razr maxx to a siii yesterday and I gotta say I'm not impressed by the siii. Just doesn't seem any better IMO