GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apr Flash outa wack..

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
I dont know what to tell you kyle. You can always try to a reflash and if it fixes it then you have proved everyone here wrong.

I would run logs though thats the only what to fix things.. I mean a 4 lb boost leak is no good.

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
No TSI's are ME17 I believe.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
No. The MKV 2.0T FSI is ME9, the MKV 2.0 TSI is MED17. It's not available on either because the car does it automatically when you turn it off. On ECU's that don't preform this TBA, you can get the TBA option. It's always bundled with fault code erase and was essentially a free add-on for customers purchasing Fault Code Erase. On our website I've noted not all options, programs, features, etc are available for each ECU. I'd list out each ecu but there are probably over 100,000 different ECU/versions we've worked with at this point. :p

mk5gtiguy

Pwaffle Champion
well im going to be running some logs within the next hour hopefully i can get this prob. figured out. I will post em up when i get em done. I have no idea what im looking for so im gonna rely on you guys to help me out..

Cryptic1911

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008.5 GTI
Popping the battery just wipes the fuel trims back to 0, and it has to relearn them, thats why you may feel a difference. As far as it changing modes, Mine hasn't done that, and I've had the battery physically out of the car for 6+ hours at a clip. Put it back in, and its still on the right program.