GOLFMKV

G37 vs Stage 2 GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
you ignorance is the reason I go to VW meets and go out of my way to talk to MKV guys...its a guaranteed laugh...btw the 370Z makes the 335i and 135i its bitch on the track...its looks much better...and from you comments I’m sure you’ve never driven or been in one...if you have; well then you’re just retarded...oh yeah and its 10K cheaper...

cause MKIV guys are any different from how you paint MKVers? any MKIV driver i've ever seen/met has had his hat sideways & collar popped thinking they're driving a sub-10 second car. you might be different, but all i'm saying is don't generalize, k? makes you look like a bigger retard than whoever it is that you're trying to demean.

MKV_09

09 TSI
Okay, I didnt mean for this to become a fight amongst ourselves. And if you read my original post, I do enjoy other car manufacturers. I also respect rivalry because it fuels technology. What I dont like is some Arogant ass making everyone feel stupid because they own a certain vehicle. He comes into this forumn and makes people feel like shit. He does know his shit but he should have limits of what he says to people. He scares people away from threads. I've watched it happen. Either he has something knowledgable to say or he stays out of the threads. I know more would back me in these comments then burn me on them.

and i love how some of you will say how much nicer the jetta/golf is than said jap cars...yet you go out of your way to make them more harsh, bumpy, lighter, louder, less reliable, and then opt for a spikey less linear powerband(i know its funner)...all in an effort to ultimatly fall short of said jap car; that will still drive much nicer as a daily...and go faster...

cause MKIV guys are any different from how you paint MKVers? any MKIV driver i've ever seen/met has had his hat sideways & collar popped thinking they're driving a sub-10 second car. you might be different, but all i'm saying is don't generalize, k? makes you look like a bigger retard than whoever it is that you're trying to demean.

a lot of the MKIV guys have changed as of late...mostly because they have stuck there foot in there mouth too many times, or they just went and bought a MKV, yet remained ignorant...

and to call me a MKIV guy...LOL...its my wifes car...not to mention ive probably owned more sub 13sec VW's in the last 2 years than youve ever owned in your life...

lextildeath

Ready to race!
Ignorance? What facts did I ignore? I respect the 370z as a drivers car. The looks are an opinion though. Like I said nice except front and rear lights. It will be faster around a track than 335/135. It is $10k less.

Like I said fast is not everything. I would trust my life more in a car designed to sustain high speed and high speed(not saying I drive at those speeds) crashes than something meant to only be fun on the surface

By the way my posts were intended as defensive, not offensive. I just hate being infiltrated in my damn home so often

The Beemer is way more car - safer, holds high speeds better, nicer interior. I never try to make some one feel shitty about thief car. And I prefer friends over enemies, but it should be known German cars have higher build quality and we are not idiots for having VWs. Maybe we know something Japanese car owners don't.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
and i love how some of you will say how much nicer the jetta/golf is than said jap cars...yet you go out of your way to make them more harsh, bumpy, lighter, louder, less reliable, and then opt for a spikey less linear powerband(i know its funner)...all in an effort to ultimatly fall short of said jap car; that will still drive much nicer as a daily...and go faster...

umm... 350z, 370z, g35, g37 drivers do the same thing, yet there are still cars that will blow them away. some infiniti drivers think their car is top of the line and act the same way as you are portraying jetta/golf drivers. yet, there will always be nicer cars. so... the way i understand it, your point is that everyone except people who spend 1mil+ on a car should stop bothering to modify them. yes?

Ignorance? What facts did I ignore? I respect the 370z as a drivers car. The looks are an opinion though. Like I said nice except front and rear lights. It will be faster around a track than 335/135. It is $10k less.

Like I said fast is not everything. I would trust my life more in a car designed to sustain high speed and high speed(not saying I drive at those speeds) crashes than something meant to only be fun on the surface
By the way my posts were intended as defensive, not offensive. I just hate being infiltrated in my damn home so often

The Beemer is way more car - safer, holds high speeds better, nicer interior. I never try to make some one feel shitty about thief car. And I prefer friends over enemies, but it should be known German cars have higher build quality and we are not idiots for having VWs. Maybe we know something Japanese car owners don't.

:thumbsup: that my freind is ignorance...:thumbsup:

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
a lot of the MKIV guys have changed as of late...mostly because they have stuck there foot in there mouth too many times, or they just went and bought a MKV, yet remained ignorant...

and to call me a MKIV guy...LOL...its my wifes car...not to mention ive probably owned more sub 13sec VW's in the last 2 years than youve ever owned in your life...

nice ninja edit, would you like a cookie? what i was saying is stop generalizing. makes you look like a retard. :thumbsup:

as for rev-2-ten-k. yes he can be a little annoying coming to our forum and showing off his extra $$ sometimes, but we're all supposed to be car guys/gals. admire the car, congratulate him for his kill/death, challenge him to a race if you don't believe something he says and can prove him wrong, move on. btw rev, any plans for the car? nice TT setup, yes? :happyanim:

umm... 350z, 370z, g35, g37 drivers do the same thing, yet there are still cars that will blow them away. some infiniti drivers think their car is top of the line and act the same way as you are portraying jetta/golf drivers. yet, there will always be nicer cars. so... the way i understand it, your point is that everyone except people who spend 1mil+ on a car should stop bothering to modify them. yes?

...:iono:...i dont know what to tell ya man...it was in response to the slew of Japanese performance cars MKV guys will go out of there way to say are inferior to the MKV(german cars)...nice tangent though...

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
...:iono:...i dont know what to tell ya man...it was in response to the slew of Japanese performance cars MKV guys will go out of there way to say are inferior to the MKV(german cars)...nice tangent though...

what i'm saying is that some jap car guys think the same thing about other groups. so we're all not that dissimilar in the end. if people want to be ignorant, let them. if they are truly that ignorant then you'll never win or convince them otherwise. no tangent.

see I buy VW's because I like the car...not because its the best...I love the datsun 510, but there are cars that are superior to it in every aspect...the same applies to all VW's...and in many cases not just superior in all aspects but damn near the same price or cheaper...

so stop w/ Das German engineering iz superior crap...

lextildeath

Ready to race!
Really ignorance? The fact that my car has a steering system that compensates for external forces is....not due to the autobahn? The fact that it is made using laser welding...does not make it more rigid and prevent from splitting in an accident? Do my heavy duty door hinges...not keep the door from coming into my kidneys when hut in the side? Is stability control as a standard feature a marketing ploy, eventhough it's expensive and they DON'T ADVERTISE?

Europe has THE highest safety standard in the world. The jetta sacrificed having 5 stars front crash american rating in order to deliver real safety at high speeds. The test is bogus and basically shows that at low speeds the front doesn't crumple as much as IHS wants it to. No shit it doesn't crumple! It is more stiff to save your life at higher more realistic speeds.

Mercedes (german) and Volvo (swedes) even take arial shots of fatal crashes in their cars to further research how to improve even more on safety.

This ignorant man will do something useful now. I'll check in later.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
Really ignorance? The fact that my car has a steering system that compensates for external forces is....not due to the autobahn? The fact that it is made using laser welding...does not make it more rigid and prevent from splitting in an accident? Do my heavy duty door hinges...not keep the door from coming into my kidneys when hut in the side? Is stability control as a standard feature a marketing ploy, eventhough it's expensive and they DON'T ADVERTISE?

Europe has THE highest safety standard in the world. The jetta sacrificed having 5 stars front crash american rating in order to deliver real safety at high speeds. The test is bogus and basically shows that at low speeds the front doesn't crumple as much as IHS wants it to. No shit it doesn't crumple! It is more stiff to save your life at higher more realistic speeds.

Mercedes (german) and Volvo (swedes) even take arial shots of fatal crashes in their cars to further research how to improve even more on safety.

This ignorant man will do something useful now. I'll check in later.

370z doesn't need those safety standards as they can't actually hit as speeds high enough to require it! j/k... :23:

Status
Not open for further replies.