G37 vs Stage 2 GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Worst thread ever.

Bucko86

Ready to race!
street racing is fun as hell?! to you maybe, but look at how maybe people got into accidents and actually died because of their so called... look at my car im so cool i can go so fast... thats why so many idiots that have fast cars don't know jack shit about them and end up dying.. plz go to a race track...

RSC17

R32 OG
rev, read your posts. you change each post to defend the last. quit defending your online self and do something with your life.

Funyun

Ready to race!
street racing is fun as hell?! to you maybe, but look at how maybe people got into accidents and actually died because of their so called... look at my car im so cool i can go so fast... thats why so many idiots that have fast cars don't know jack shit about them and end up dying.. plz go to a race track...

Shut up and get out of the VS thread then.....

Funyun

Ready to race!
wont happen...ever

I wouldnt be surprised if he did. Well not really on benz or porsche forums as cars there are usually 100k+ but definately audi forums. People that drive audis are the worst, If you think some of the MKV people think their car is god you would get a kick out of people that own audis.

Status
Not open for further replies.