GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

G37 vs Stage 2 GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Rick21

Ready to race!
HAHA why the hell does everyone try and argue with Rev?!? I swear, he could say that it rained somewhere in the world and someone would really try and argue the point. I don't post much here but I read a lot of the posts and I think people just get too angry when they hear that a car like theirs lost to another car, regardless of what it is.

HAHA why the hell does everyone try and argue with Rev?!? I swear, he could say that it rained somewhere in the world and someone would really try and argue the point. I don't post much here but I read a lot of the posts and I think people just get too angry when they hear that a car like theirs lost to another car, regardless of what it is.

I don't post in the VS section. I do however like reading this shit and is quite entertaining to see all the bickering and arguing. My question was just that, a question. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Hmmmm Rysskkii, that name sounds familiar... Oh ya your the one that couldnt pull on a s2000 that barely traps over 100mph right?

really? i didnt pull on him by crap load? ok then

Says the guy with NO track times and a dyno sheet that 90% of the people on this forums wouldnt believe. Btw if your still on that weak ass stock turbo you might want to find something a little slower than a g37 to race. Too bad I didnt live near you to embarass you in a 8000lb truck with only intake/exhuats and a flash :thumbsup:
track and street are 2 different things, also most races are from a roll, so 1/4 mile dont mean shit anymore

I feel you man. That's why this guy has never gotten any respect from me.

I wouldn't mind a 335i myself. Love those cars.

There's a 'stage 1' combo pack for the g37's already that includes a twin cold air intake, exhaust system (not sure if it includes header or just from the cat-back), and a reflash that is bumping the G's power up over 330whp. I'm not sure on the torque though. But still, 330rwhp N/A is pretty sweet for 3 mods.

These new G's are really restricted from the factory when it comes to breathing. There are twin intake systems that literally add 18-20whp alone!

My threads never lack intensity.

who cares about respect from u? u drive a nissan and a honda!!! that explains it all, and thats y dont have any respect from most people on this forum

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Says the guy with NO track times and a dyno sheet that 90% of the people on this forums wouldnt believe. Btw if your still on that weak ass stock turbo you might want to find something a little slower than a g37 to race. Too bad I didnt live near you to embarass you in a 8000lb truck with only intake/exhuats and a flash :thumbsup:

Funyun... just a quick question. Were you just born a jerk or did it take years of practice?

returnofcc

Terrible Driver
Funyun... just a quick question. Were you just born a jerk or did it take years of practice?

The funny thing is that either you're ryskii, or you're one of his boys. C'mon, you also drive an 06 gti and you're from socal, and you just happened to join this month? And you're the only guy backing him up?:sm3:

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
:needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics:

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Camera phone FTL!

Attachments

• SSPX0653.jpg
    SSPX0653.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 315
  • SSPX0656.jpg
    SSPX0656.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 345
  • SSPX0654.jpg
    SSPX0654.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 303
  • SSPX0660.jpg
    SSPX0660.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 310
  • SSPX0640.jpg
    SSPX0640.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 337

DUB2OT

Banned
looks hot bro. i like the older g35 look thought.

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Last edited:

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.