GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

G37 vs Stage 2 GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always been a big fan of the G's. I always drive my dad's whenever I get the chance. Something about 330hp in a large, heavy sedan with a great interior/fit and finish is pretty boss to me.

Funyun

Ready to race!
Always been a big fan of the G's. I always drive my dad's whenever I get the chance. Something about 330hp in a large, heavy sedan with a great interior/fit and finish is pretty boss to me.

If I were getting a heavier more luxury sedan like that Id say 335i FTW! so easy to make quick to with simple Intake, exhaust, tune

returnofcc

Terrible Driver
Says the guy with NO track times and a dyno sheet that 90% of the people on this forums wouldnt believe. Btw if your still on that weak ass stock turbo you might want to find something a little slower than a g37 to race. Too bad I didnt live near you to embarass you in a 8000lb truck with only intake/exhuats and a flash :thumbsup:

Win:thumbsup:

returnofcc

Terrible Driver
Dude a Simple Intake exhaust and tune for a 335i doesn't make it quick. It makes it fast.

It also costs a ton. A dinan flash costs 2k alone...

skateforgirl

I gots Vtak
Car(s)
05 s2000
congrats, the car you bought which is substantially more expensive than a GTI(even with stg2+) is faster, great story!
Who cares... If your gunna talk like that you can buy a dodge colt shell and stick a 4g63 motor and tranny and bolt a 20g turbo onto it for 1/4th the price of your GTI and run 11's all day. I dont get it when ppl make stupid comments like that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALHs8-eFrQ&feature=related
And it has nicer interior lol
its not hard at all, cuz i know i will rape g37 to shit, what hard for me is that u always race the same person with messed up car cuz he is the only 1 u can win. so im gonna guess and say that u are the bigger bitch:thumbsup:

When you say "rape" one, to what speed will you "rape" a G37 too?
I feel like you talk so much shit here and have nothing to back it up.
You can probably "hang" with one til about 100 then you will get walked.

Last edited:

rippie74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Says the guy with NO track times and a dyno sheet that 90% of the people on this forums wouldnt believe. Btw if your still on that weak ass stock turbo you might want to find something a little slower than a g37 to race. Too bad I didnt live near you to embarass you in a 8000lb truck with only intake/exhuats and a flash :thumbsup:

Hmmmm Rysskkii, that name sounds familiar... Oh ya your the one that couldnt pull on a s2000 that barely traps over 100mph right?

I feel you man. That's why this guy has never gotten any respect from me.

Dinan sucks anyways juicebox is cheap and 2x the power. $580 for Juicebox Stage 3 tune that makes 340whp/360wtq on stock everything including intake/exhaust on 91 Oct.

I wouldn't mind a 335i myself. Love those cars.

There's a 'stage 1' combo pack for the g37's already that includes a twin cold air intake, exhaust system (not sure if it includes header or just from the cat-back), and a reflash that is bumping the G's power up over 330whp. I'm not sure on the torque though. But still, 330rwhp N/A is pretty sweet for 3 mods.

These new G's are really restricted from the factory when it comes to breathing. There are twin intake systems that literally add 18-20whp alone!

sub'd for intensity:lol:

My threads never lack intensity.

Turbostream

Go Kart Champion
Good run against the GTI but Stage II+ (if nothing wrong with it) should pull atleast a car. i pulled on my friends 6speed G37 with twin exhausts by 1/2 car from 40 to 85 i think. i would have kept pulling if we kept going but he let off.

anything can happen on the streets but with equal drivers a stage II+ shouldnt have any problem beating a stock G37

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
:needpics:

Status
Not open for further replies.