GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Post Your 1/4mile time thread

sloMk5

2007 GTI
you're still milkin' that 13.4 from a year and a half ago? =P

just playin great run, lets see some new times!

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R

WOAHHH I am sooooooo jealous of that MPH. Your car is making a crap load of power. Makes me wonder how high that would be at ATCO in a 40 degree temp. I am paying for you to come down here and run your car :23:

Turb0matic

Ready to race!
you're still milkin' that 13.4 from a year and a half ago? =P

just playin great run, lets see some new times!

Yeah haha. I'll be down in Bradenton for FixxFest where I hope to run a faster time. Orlando Spin World (Orlando Speed World) isn't the greatest track.

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Yeah haha. I'll be down in Bradenton for FixxFest where I hope to run a faster time. Orlando Spin World (Orlando Speed World) isn't the greatest track.

I can attest to that. I have run down there and its the worst track i have ever been to.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
WOAHHH I am sooooooo jealous of that MPH. Your car is making a crap load of power. Makes me wonder how high that would be at ATCO in a 40 degree temp. I am paying for you to come down here and run your car :23:

Thanks TZS. Still have my paypal? :bellyroll:

Nice me too. Hopefully we get some decent weather for it this year. BMP has really sucked lately too actually. The past two times I've gone there was sand and rocks on the starting line and the track just wasn't biting. It's like you're lucky if they even blow off the track lately. They should have some major events going on around FixxFest though so I'm sure it will be better by then.

TouringBubble

Ready to race!
Just a question guys ... what does a APR Stage III car trap in the 1/4 with pretty much every bolt on you can throw at it? I've seen some mid 12's at 114-ish ... is that about right or do they get a bit faster?

Thanks.

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
TZSGTI, you going to SnG sunday?

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Unfortunately i am busy that day. I am trying to go to a track this week. I went last week to Atco and it was a disaster. My car is running pretty slow. I reset the battery and we will see if that helped.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
just saw the ??'s in the OP and actually know those so maybe I can help...turb0matic is S2 DSG, Tms is DSG, and chicagoGLI is S2+ :)

errie806

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
yo TZS are you stage 2 fsi or tsi? that 13.5 is pretty sick. what tires were you on?

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
yo TZS are you stage 2 fsi or tsi? that 13.5 is pretty sick. what tires were you on?

I was stage 2 FSI with an Intake. Right now i am down to stage 2 back to stock intake. The tires were Summer Kumhos Excsta SPT.

errie806

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
sweet run i'm going stage 2 with my tsi and im looking for a run like that with my 6mt

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
just saw the ??'s in the OP and actually know those so maybe I can help...turb0matic is S2 DSG, Tms is DSG, and chicagoGLI is S2+ :)

Yep I am DSG. For the past two weeks they been running speical events at the local dragway, but this weekend its back to bracket racing, so hopefully I beat my old time.