GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicago Spotted

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Do you work off Skokie blvd? Do you have the charlestons on and park near the farenheit orange A3?

Yes and yes! Papaya A3 is the new guy @ work, he can't go anywhere unnoticed! :)

jahhhleks

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 gti
i also work in northbrook and have a cw gti :p

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
WOAH heck yes i see that white gti on charlstons all the time going to that wash your own car wash!! glad ur on here. sleek car! seems like there are a lot of northbrook lurkers

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
WOAH heck yes i see that white gti on charlstons all the time going to that wash your own car wash!! glad ur on here. sleek car! seems like there are a lot of northbrook lurkers

Haha, thanks! I'll be on the lookout for you :thumbsup:

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
mwahah. yes
:thumbsup:

she's fucking GORGEOUS! i actually heard her car got vandalized yesterday. fucking idiots. i hate when people go after your car when they are mad. i hope they get caught and her car gets fixed by her insurance company... anyways the wheels will look awesome! can't wait to see them around.

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
she's fucking GORGEOUS! i actually heard her car got vandalized yesterday. fucking idiots. i hate when people go after your car when they are mad. i hope they get caught and her car gets fixed by her insurance company... anyways the wheels will look awesome! can't wait to see them around.

oh shit really?? that thing is on a lease! haha i just texted her to ask for deets, that is so shitty of people. but yeah im super excited for them monoblawx