GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MKV Meetings

GolferInAction

Ready to race!
alright guys ive found a place! its in the Walnut region and has pretty cool hang out places. Cold Stones, Starbucks, McD's, Ten Rens, and more. We could all meet in the Staples parking lot on Sundays if thats fine with you guys. (Anyone have a problem with Sundays? just tell me we can change) heres the address 21555 Valley Blvd, Walnut, CA 91789... we can all meet at hows 7:30 PM? and we can go driving to own it up!! If anyone see's a problem in location/time/day. please let me know! hope to all see you there! Rember meet in the Staples Parking lot! and BTW just to add to the info Walnut is a safe neighborhood. alright guys hope to see you guys there this Sunday! or... if Sunday bad day we can also reschedule! lates

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I am down. Is there anything closer? Is anyone going to any meets tomorrow? There are a couple.

Depache

alright guys ive found a place! its in the Walnut region and has pretty cool hang out places. Cold Stones, Starbucks, McD's, Ten Rens, and more. We could all meet in the Staples parking lot on Sundays if thats fine with you guys. (Anyone have a problem with Sundays? just tell me we can change) heres the address 21555 Valley Blvd, Walnut, CA 91789... we can all meet at hows 7:30 PM? and we can go driving to own it up!! If anyone see's a problem in location/time/day. please let me know! hope to all see you there! Rember meet in the Staples Parking lot! and BTW just to add to the info Walnut is a safe neighborhood. alright guys hope to see you guys there this Sunday! or... if Sunday bad day we can also reschedule! lates

OK GUYS LETS BRING THIS BACK! iduno if it even started.. but!! CMON!!! SEPTEMBER 10th WE ALL MEET THERE FASHO!!! HEAD COUNT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
you guys should definately set this up...DTMautohaus will support!!! if it gets strong enough ill try to set up free give aways for registered memebers on GolfMkV.com

Ok Tristan, lets try and get an organized GTG at DTM... and If I'm driving all the way to El Monte I sure hope there will be some free giveaways! :biggrin:

But seriously there hasnt be a good MKV GTG in the So Cal region yet :cry: