9W2 bluetooth module (no harness)- SOLD

WTT:
5mm H&R spacers for 10mm

Last edited:

bRett 32

Ready to race!
Anyone interested in some Tein SSP coilovers? Part number: DSJ78-2UAS1

Brand new, still in the box.

I had a ton of people interested in those before you bought them - do you want their username info?

I would imagine you can certainly get your money back out of them, maybe a couple bucks more as theirs a guy selling a used set for the same price I sold those kits for.

ricewithsticks

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
OEM GTI Grill With License Plate Holes and Emblem

Located in San Diego, I have an OEM GTI grill with license plate holes. Grill has marks where the license plate holder would go, therefore a license plate holder will cover those up. Will include the license plate holder and the VW emblem for free. Does not include the GTI badge. $50

Attachments

• 091911182006.jpg
    091911182006.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 091911182104.jpg
    091911182104.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 304

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
wtb: APR TBE. I doubt it, but i could possibly trade a 3 inch catless downpipe (not ebay, it was an up and coming company called fatboy that ended up closing down recently) with a brand new, less then a month old, yes i have the receipt, atp clamp with a stock cb.

MK420, if i werent flying home to KY next tuesday, I'd take em. We'll see where they are when i get back Oct 11th.

FS: OEM Rotors F+R $40, Euro Jetta Fog Grills $20, FK Badgeless Jetta grill + Wolfsburg lower center w/ chrome strip + R-line fogs $150 + OEM honeycomb set

-FF

dannyboy64

Passed Driver's Ed
Had these on for about a month (May-June), had some noise coming from the front that was bothering me so I removed them and installed Koni's. Finally got around to sending them out to get fixed by ST/KW. The problem has now been resolved by replacement of front shock internals. ST/KW dynoed them and said the sound is gone, good as new!!!

0.4"-1.6" in the front
0.6"-1.6" in the rear
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o240/yogi064/Stuff/IMG_20110915_133528.jpg

~~~$640~~~

~~~~Also FS: Eibach Struts $350~~~~

KushChub

I love my GTI
I had a ton of people interested in those before you bought them - do you want their username info?

I would imagine you can certainly get your money back out of them, maybe a couple bucks more as theirs a guy selling a used set for the same price I sold those kits for.

I pretty much bought them out of impulse and now figure I can use the money towards something else. This kit retails for like 1750 bucks, would I get anything around close to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.