GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Audi S4/RS4/USP wheels

TheHeggz

Passed Driver's Ed
Price reduced! Make me an offer ;)

Specs: 18x8 et43 57.1cb

Up close pics are a little washed out (iphone pic), but they are definitely semi glass black. I had these powdercoated satin black almost two years ago. They look great from a few feet away, but could use a refinish or paint if you're anal. Some very minor curb rash on a couple and finish on the powdercoat on a couple has what appears to be a strictly cosmetic chemical stain (most likely from friend using harsh wheel cleaner on them, but throw a little armor all on them and they look brand new). Have OEM Audi center caps that are painted to match + smaller OEM VW centercaps for a different look. Took me a while to hunt down the correct diameter VW centercaps.

Can get better pics on request, they'll be coming off the car to make way for the new ones within a week or two. Looking for $550 obo. Located in SoCal, but will negotiate shipping as well.

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Car(s)
its not special.
Your post count is too low and you are too new.

Its like a forum credit score. You either have to sell your stuff stupid cheap so someone takes a chance on you, or stick around a while to get your post count up.

OR you can have a member that has been here a while 'co-sign' if you will and vouch for you.

TheHeggz

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok how about this. I am also on Vortex (same sn) and have been for a year. Before that I was on audizine (theheggi) for a couple years and sold anything from bumpers to wheels to intakes to an intercooler. I also recognize your screen name from either vortex or audizine haha.

If someone is interested in my wheels, you can have my full name, phone number, work address, etc. Pretty sure my license plate is in one of these pictures too. I am definitely not looking to screw anybody, I just want to sell my wheels ;)

Nightdeath4223

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I just had to by brakes, but I need new wheels as the ones I have seem to be causing discount trouble and they make me buy a new hub each time. Great price, if you are still around in two weeks then i will take them.

2008_FaSt

Ready to race!
What city? They come with tires.