GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

O.Z. 35th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

07Noside

Banned
I'd pick the O.Z. superturismo or Ultra's way before the 35th ae's.

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
Hahahaha. Appreciate all the feedback. Positive and negative. I'm asking cause I don't want to desecrate anything with the 35th anniversary rims. You know, like throwing a R32 badge on a Rabbit.
For once in my VW life, I've been saving all year and have alittle extra change for something nice. Just can't decide. Was thinking about some TSW Holstens. But that might be over the top. Guess I'll sit on it awhile longer till I find something wicked nice.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Sorry dood cant take advice from you, u got all blacks on, I cant stand that style, for my UG atleast. These rials look nice on UG. These ASA's do as well

these as well as the RIAL's would not look good on a UG.

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
Found a site for the silver Holstens. 18 x 8 or 18 x 9.5 are $195 each. 19 x 8 or 19 x 9.5 are $232 each. Having trouble deciding on what size to get. At that price I could get the 18s for daily driving and the 19s for show.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Sorry, but thats ur personal opinion i guess...I think the machined face with black accents looks awesome on UG :thumbup:

though I respect your opinion, I don't see how those ASA's or the 35th would look good on our cars. especaly the ASA's that you posted, they look like some rims that would be on a Dodge Charger or an Impala. oh and they would be 22's!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
though I respect your opinion, I don't see how those ASA's or the 35th would look good on our cars. especaly the ASA's that you posted, they look like some rims that would be on a Dodge Charger or an Impala. oh and they would be 22's!

thats EXACTLY what I was thinking, and I mean exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.