GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anybody order from oempl.us?

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
i order a euro rear fog and the euro headlight swicth cubby, i ordered it on the 4th of october and im still waiting ive sent a few e-mails asking what the deal is and got nothing i got one e-mail reply saying its on back order and would be here by the 14th its now the 1st of november.... wtf?

just ranting but im pretty sure i will never order from them again.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
i've ordered from them in the past. some parts have been BO, but i got the parts in the end.

bcze1

You people make me laugh
Its tough to supply Euro OEM parts reliably. VW feeds itself first, then 3rd parties like OEMPL.US, so they don't have a lot of control over it, and of course the stuff is being shipped from out of the country.

Rich generally does a very good job, and you won't find a cheaper more reliable place to buy most of the stuff they carry.

skatevolcom

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 rabbit
i got my oem gti side skirts from them and i didnt get any response email or a shipment confirm from them but in 2 weeks they showed up perfect with everything i needed.

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
im just saying i ordered the parts on the 4th he said they were backordered and would arrive on the 14th its now the 3rd of november and ive sent multiple e-mails asking where my parts are, a simple update is all i want and yet i still get no response... not a happy customer

ENRGZR

Keeps Going and Going...
Car(s)
Rabbit
Rich is great at customer service. Why don't you try calling them before giving up on them. Tel: (949) 600-6111

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
Just wanted to give a bump to Rich and great service. Order a part that was supposed to be on backorder and got them by the end of the week. Immediate responses too. Not the first and definitely not the last time I order from them. Big Up to Rich for great service!

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
^Word, just ordered another part on Saturday that was on backorder and it's being delivered tomorrow. Good stuff! Just give them a call if you ever feel like they're not getting back to you. They overlook stuff sometimes like a LOT of vendors out there.