GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any good ole boy Alabamians in here?

chaddicus

Shockolate
Car(s)
06 GTI
I'm not from AL by any means, just stationed here at Ft. Rucker. Anyways just seeing if there are any locals in the FT. Rucker, Montgomery area.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
im in huntsville. i know of atleast 3 mkvs in huntsville. most of them driven by middle aged guys. i think im the only one thats not older than 20 here thats driving one. its awesome though, i get weird looks from everyone because im asian and im 19 years old driving a 2k6 mkv

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
dude I just left Fort Rucker a year ago for Korea. I was just home last minth for a visit and school and when I left shipped my Fast to Korea to be with me. I cant wait

bamafanjtm

Battle Royale Champ
How you likin' Korea? I never got the "joy" of being stationed there. My dad was there when I was a kid and I think he had a little too much fun. You a Blackhawk pilot?

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
yea im liking it allright. this is my second time here. I was a crewchief the first time I was here, left for flight school in alabama and now i am back here as a blackhawk pilot.

Motorhead-47

I'm in "LA" or Lower Alabama as we call it in the Florida Panhandle near Eglin AFB...inside of 100 miles from you. I qualify as one of those middle aged guys though. :eek: