GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any good ole boy Alabamians in here?

Motorhead-47

Just got orders to Herbie. MC-130H's RNLTD March 2009!!! can you believe that

March 2009? or 2008? Didn't know they were giving orders 18 months out! I like it here...been here since 1995. You could have done much worse. AFSOC deployment schedule is pretty intense though.

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
I was just through the Auburn/Tuscaloosa/Huntsville area. I used to live in Madison until two years ago.

Ascendancy

Hood Stripe
I don't have an mkv yet, but I'll be buying one in December. Anyways I'm from Arab/Guntersville which is about 30 miles south of Huntsville.

Last edited:

herksrus

My other ride is a MC-130
Car(s)
08 GTI
March 2009? or 2008? Didn't know they were giving orders 18 months out! I like it here...been here since 1995. You could have done much worse. AFSOC deployment schedule is pretty intense though.

2009 Ive got to attend school in New Mexico starting in August 2008 and it runs till Janurary 2009

tmortn

Another Huntsville MkV

Signed on a White '08 GTI with DSG yesterday and pick it up tomorrow... talk about your xmas presents :happyanim:

They had to take the shipping wraps off it for me to test drive. Not excited about the white.... but hell the color is about the last thing to get excited about with these puppies.

Stepping up from an 89 Mustang GT with ~175,000 miles on it and man talk about a world of difference.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
awesome man. so how many people is that relatively close to the huntsville,al area? the more the better. we should try to throw a meet together sometime if we have a decent amount of people. one thing though, i heard nasty rumors about H20, they are a local VW club in the huntsville area. i dont know how true the rumors are, but the people at the dealership in huntsville said they were a bunch of assholes

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
I'll be down again to visit home in the summer, not sure on dates yet. Hopefully the Dub scene down there isn't anything like it is up here. Mostly jackasses.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
so who all is in the huntsville alabama area? it kills me seeing the very few gtis driving around here and not having a decent vw club or anything of the sort in the area.

StoopidChris21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI, '92 EG Civi
so who all is in the huntsville alabama area? it kills me seeing the very few gtis driving around here and not having a decent vw club or anything of the sort in the area.

Yeah man. I am. I am from around the hartselle/decatur area. My '08 GTI is arriving at the h-ville dealership today or tomorrow and I am picking it up Saturday morning. I am 21 too.:thumbup:

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
bump, spotted a CW gti tonight at the monaco parking lot. left a message with the webby and my username. told whomever it was that there are a few locals here and asked him/her to pm me. it wasnt yours was it tmortn? it was a CW as i stated lowered with huffs and german flag emblem on the trunk and a sticker on the right side in the rear window i believe and i also think it had a votex kit.