GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any good ole boy Alabamians in here?

Rabbit08

Anti Drug
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
It was a fun meet altogether. Had about 8 or 9 cars out there. Took some pictures and just chilled. Will be doing it again soon and i will keep you guys updated. There is a meet next weekend at Gamebox on 280 any make or model car even bikes we are trying to get the alabama car scene bigger and active. Starts at 6 ends when ever everybody leaves really. One of the guys we know knows the owner of gamebox and is cool with us being out there. The police are also cool with it as long as it doesnt get out of hand so its really just a laid back get together and is very fun. Come out,chill and just have some fun. Any questions just ask.

Last edited:

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Any good ol' Alabamians wanna help me disable TPMS?

I'm gonna be driving through Montgomery & Birmingham up to Dothan this Thursday afternoon if by some miracle anyone is around with a cable...

send me a PM and I can pay for your trouble - thanks :biggrin:

GETxERxDONE

Ready to race!
It was a fun meet altogether. Had about 8 or 9 cars out there. Took some pictures and just chilled. Will be doing it again soon and i will keep you guys updated. There is a meet next weekend at Gamebox on 280 any make or model car even bikes we are trying to get the alabama car scene bigger and active. Starts at 6 ends when ever everybody leaves really. One of the guys we know knows the owner of gamebox and is cool with us being out there. The police are also cool with it as long as it doesnt get out of hand so its really just a laid back get together and is very fun. Come out,chill and just have some fun. Any questions just ask.

yeah..i didnt get to make it last friday. maybe one time soon i can. but i work ^ that weekend :( so unless its sunday night i wont be able to make it

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
im confused on where you are going.

dothan is in south alabama montgomery and bham is central/northern bama

haha my bad - I'm heading to Dothan tomorrow to pick up some new wheels. Then up to Gadsden on Thursday... that's when I'll be going through Montgomery and Birmingham. I've actually contacted APR in Opelika and may take that route up to Montgomery... Keith said he'll look into what all's involved with VAGCOM to disable TPMS. Fingers are crossed!

Rabbit08

Anti Drug
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
Yea its a kid that went to clay about 2 years ago. Talked to him a couple times he is not really interested in cars. =/

TheTroyness

I changed a tire once...
Well I was thinking about making a new thread but I'll just revive this one from the dead! I'm moving to Troy, AL at the end of this month for work. I noticed pretty much everyone is in northern Alabama. Where are all the southern/south eastern GTIs?! I don't want to be all alone...