GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
I used to sell it to the high school kids when I was in middle school. Too bad the drug just makes you docile if you have ADD. Then effects looked fun on my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What effect does it have on normal people?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I don't mean that sarcastically either. Its an Amphetamine just synthesized differently than crystal meth. So its effects are similar to low dosage of doing meth just with out your teeth rotting out.

People with ADHD have reverse reaction to it where it slows them down and allows them to concentrate. If you don't have it, its like drinking 100 redbulls but having hyper concentration. 2/10 would not recommend.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Hypertension, high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack. Lol. Same shit that constant use of energy drinks can cause.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Having half an adderal and heavy drinking used to he a lot of fun.

And since youre going to be putting all your fovus into pounding more drinks you dont need to worry about your dick having turtled up for the night anyway.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Having half an adderal and heavy drinking used to he a lot of fun.

And since youre going to be putting all your fovus into pounding more drinks you dont need to worry about your dick having turtled up for the night anyway.

That's why you can mix vodka with red bull. Being wired and drunk at the same time is glorious. At least I remember it to be.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I'm not drunk and not wired, it's not good. Realized spending $500/mo on booze is retarted, going to be a pretend Mormon and stop drinking so I can spend that money on car parts

That's a lotta booze. I hardly spend that on weed.

live4something

Ready to race!
Yea I probably don't spend that on booze in a year. Except for last year. We moved back from Italy and brought about 120 bottles of wine back

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I don't drink so drugs are WAY cheaper than my car shit.

Jeff you sell your FRS yet? Still got the knee pad??