GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Scion FR-S wouldn't give up her VW badge hanging from her bumper!

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I was coming home this afternoon and I came up on a new Scion FR-S that had a Front VW badge hanging from the rear bumper. When I pulled up beside the driver she showed a "little" (←I mean that literally) muscle so I pulled up beside her again with my windows down. I looked over and she was smiling and hard-tapping the throttle. I said "I'll run ya (only for the purpose to take that VW badge) for that badge you have on the back" and she said "hell ya"! I let her honk it off and I blasted away and just kept putting distance between us making it grossly apparent who won! I looked back and she slowed quickly, after I put a football field or more between us, and saw her turn off. I was tempted to turn around to chase her down and make her remove that VW badge from her car, but I really didn't care to be anywhere near her character after such a Chicken$#!@t maneuver as that. She had no balls! I should'a followed her and removed the VW badge as well as her Scion or FR-S only to throw it in the garbage!

Rant over :drinking:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
why vw badge on a scion?
Does it happen to fit just right?

"Scion FR-S that had a Front VW badge hanging from the rear bumper."
You didn't read...did you?:drinking:

I believe kids hang badges, they've stolen, from their tow hooks and pretend they beat them in a race or something. I saw a beat old Honda with 20 or so hanging a few weeks ago and there was even a Nissan GTR badge there. Makes me nervous to park around here leaving mine unattended :yikes:

If the Scion driver actually beat a VW for that one she had, it was probably a 2.SL0....at least she had One win!

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Hahahaha, initial d was awesome!

As for your run, you shoulda raced her for HER badge! She probably beat a stock GTI and was thinking the FRS was actually a fast car lol. Glad you put her in her place, as for the no balls move of turning off and not keeping her word, I would constantly be on the look out for her car. If you ever see it again (parked preferably) take the VW badge and leave a note saying "You know I won this :)".

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Hahahaha, initial d was awesome!

As for your run, you shoulda raced her for HER badge! She probably beat a stock GTI and was thinking the FRS was actually a fast car lol. Glad you put her in her place, as for the no balls move of turning off and not keeping her word, I would constantly be on the look out for her car. If you ever see it again (parked preferably) take the VW badge and leave a note saying "You know I won this :)".
A fast FRS? :bellyroll: No one thinks a penismobile is fast :lol: A stock GTI would put buses on a stock FRS....I own a BRZ, I would know. Either way, good kill Brad! Now go get both badges!

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
OP didn't say the VW badge was from a GTI, it could have been from a rabbit, or even a rusty Mk1 :iono:

But definitively take the badge if you ever see her car parked and do the note thing, or even better, if she's hot and you're single, ask her out.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
A fast FRS? :bellyroll: No one thinks a penismobile is fast :lol: A stock GTI would put buses on a stock FRS....I own a BRZ, I would know. Either way, good kill Brad! Now go get both badges!
I just wanted to have her give up the VW badge, but yes, I should collect hers too...thanks :thumbsup:

If I ever see her again I'll go sneaky stealth and break laws! :drinking: