GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Swaybar link end question?

hawk02

When I got my R32 it had fairly new ST coil overs with the OE link ends, I think I may be getting a noise from the RF one and wanted to replace the pair, my question is are the OE length ones ok or do I "NEED" shorter ones??? I read that the shorter ones are for extremely lowered cars which mine is not, it is lower than stock but not slammed. Thanks for any recommendations..........

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
my KW Clubsport endlinks are substantially shorter than OEM, your best bet is to measure or find the specs and compare to OEM length.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
With the full wight on the car measure the gap between the axle/sway bar and the control arm/sway bar to see if you need shorter endlinks. As long as everything has room to move the stock length will be ok, just need to make sure nothing is bottoming out or rubbing. Regardless of what length you need, I would suggest upgrading the endlinks. These are by far the best endlinks I have found yet and the price is very fair.

http://steinjager.com/shop/index.ph...ve=&tierSix=&tierSeven=&home=true&fscount=253

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Technically, you don't NEED new endlinks if you're not slammed, but the general rule is the your swaybars should be parallel or near parallel to the ground on level ground. If you have a moderate drop from your coils, I wouldn't be too concerned, but ideally you'd want to go with shorter ones to match your drop.