GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you paying for your GTI?

eiregolf

Blue & Proud!!
Irish prices

1st time poster here. just thought i'd let you all know what we have to pay in ireland. a bog standard GTI costs €35960 or $51,782.82. i know, i know what we pay it absolutley ridiculous!! we have to pay a Vehicle Registration Tax(VRT) which works out at 30% of a vehicles cost. this is down to the government being a whole load of #£$% it's depressing when you see what you guys pay across the water. i picked up my golf(non gti:iono: ) a while ago and hope to have some pics up soon!!

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
$19000/60 months with trade in and $4k down

I was paying $382 a month with 6.9% intrest untill the bank lost the title and said I never sent it too them....so they doubled my intrest and jacked my payment up to $436.

Good thing its gettin paid off completely before I come home from the sandbox!

$15k to go....

Damn dude. You kinda got screwed. I'm sure the money you're making out there is good and all but I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me. I would have fought it.

Back on topic. Package 1. $3k down. Financing $23k. Interest is 6.8%. Current payments are $404. I personally think I'm paying too much. Gonna call Usaa and see if i can refinance through them. Hopefully get my payments down $75 - $100. Just a little over $300 per month would be nice.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Damn dude. You kinda got screwed. I'm sure the money you're making out there is good and all but I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me. I would have fought it.

yeah...fighting with the bank on a VOIP phone from 6k miles away isn't exactly easy....ohwell. I have only made one payment at the 14% rate. paying the car off as soon as my next paycheck deposited...so no worries.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
was used when i bought it for 16,000 and since i dont have much credit history at all i have a 11.25%apr but will refinance it in about 3-4 mnths to get that sucker down to about 7%apr but til then my payments are 377.00 amonth and insurance is only a whopping 168.00 for full coverage and gap insurance. keep in mind im only 21 :thumbup: