GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you paying for your GTI?

DUB2OT

Banned
I paid 21K for 06 0 package DSG GTI treaded in my 00 Golf no money down

:burnrubber:

missioncontrol

I'm looking at $1000 under MSRP for a package 2, DSG, 18" wheel silver GTI, and that's at Manhattan Beach in LA. They first had $28,890 for the above car because they had $695 and $395 for paint protection and etching (for security) fees. Complete bull. Have any of you heard of this crap? Well, $26,605 plus tax and license is fair for LA, so I know you all in the back east can do much better.
PM me, I got a package 1 with NAVI, IPOD HOOKUP, with 18s for 24900 including 1st service.

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
I wish us in the UK could get our GTIs for so little
Our basic model is $35,298.51 USD after tax and if you get $1000 off your very luckie.

I bet you Brits pay much more for Tea also (after taxes)!!! :headbang:

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
$26,662.00 ($209 over invoice) no tax, and paid title/reg when I got back home at the DMV which was like, 180, or so- i think.

`07 2 door BMP package 2, votex kit 18" huffs, monster mats and guerrilla trunk thingies

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
07' GLI
package 0
Huffs and Tint
rolled -$500 equity into new loan amount from getting out of 3 year lease
sale price before taxes, negative equity, first month payment, and doc fees - $24,200
total price out the door came to $27526

DSG_MASTER

DSG!!Manstyle!!
Car(s)
GTI MKVI
07' GLI
package 0
Huffs and Tint
rolled -$500 equity into new loan amount from getting out of 3 year lease
sale price before taxes, negative equity, first month payment, and doc fees - $24,200
total price out the door came to $27526

Sorry I missed you. It's harder when I don't have the car in stock. Still, send me some referrals :biggrin:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I got a good deal locally and some very good help/advice from a great guy named Tukk!:thumbsup:

anm vw

Ready to race!
Car(s)
11 G37X Coupe
I got my 2007 Package 2 Candy white 6 spd for 24995 just two weeks ago.

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
Sorry I missed you. It's harder when I don't have the car in stock. Still, send me some referrals :biggrin:

Absolutely Tukk - I might try to swing by the dealership this weekend - I still want to see your shadow blue! Thanks for all the help during my search and you can bet when I find someone who wants a VW I'll send them your way! :thumbup:

TEABAG

GTI Bunny hopper
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV CW 2.0T
I got a nice deal!
2007 CW -90 miles
Gorilla Gear
6 Speed - PACKAGE 1 - 17 inch wheels

Sticker was $24,445
Final Price $21,500:eek:

That was from Colonial VW in MA. Great dealership!:thumbsup: