GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
It snowed here on the first day of spring. Fuck all of you and your weather.

we were supposed to get snow today, but it was too "hot"...if 42 is to be considered "hot"....

And Terry?

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
we were supposed to get snow today, but it was too "hot"...if 42 is to be considered "hot"....

I'm in Maryland, so I'm not too far north of you, but it was just barely cold enough here. My house got like 1.5-2" of it, but most of it is already gone thanks to the rain.

I wanna say it was 65 here today. No breeze, no clouds, perfect.

Fuck you. Fuck you, so hard.

Not cool matt

When we talk about jews its with reverence to the spirit of the sheckle and its preservation

Youre just anti semetic

GOD DAMNIT MATT. YOU FUCKING NAZI.

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Normal touristy stuff. Big Ben, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, rode the London Eye.

Went in the Churchill war rooms(pretty cool if you like history), Westminster Abbey, and Kensington Palace (wouldn't waste time going in, but the parks around it are really nice.)

Notting Hill Market actually has some pretty cool stuff. A lot of knock off antiques though. So if you want to buy anything major do your research.

My wife and I did a ton of traveling the 3 years we were in Europe. We found one of our favorite things to do when traveling to a big, historic city was to set a day aside to have no schedule or plan and just roam around an see what we find. You end up seeing a lot you might not otherwise. You also get a better sense of the actual city and culture that way. Wonder into random pubs off the beaten path too.

Yeah, I'm going to visit my girlfriend there so most of the trip is going to be roaming around and exploring. I might rent a car for a couple days and do a road trip in the UK. Then a night in Paris. I'll make sure to do all the normal touristy stuff too.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Yeah, I'm going to visit my girlfriend there so most of the trip is going to be roaming around and exploring. I might rent a car for a couple days and do a road trip in the UK. Then a night in Paris. I'll make sure to do all the normal touristy stuff too.

Take the train to Paris.

Why is your GF there?

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Trains are a lot more expensive than most think when traveling long distances. (Granted Paris isn't that far) Flying is substantially cheaper than the trains if you go through Ryan Air or Easy Jet.

Trains are great for local/regional travel though. Say within 200km.
I think he was saying that as something to do/sight seeing purposes. Just a guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.