GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Ehh, I got 6300 for my super destroyed GTI that barely ran... And was pieced back together. And had 144k on it.

Hmm... Well I'm trying to sell it quickly.. Our employee pricing program ends this year, can get a mk7 GTI for less than cost and want to take advantage of that. I have to take delivery of the car before the end of the year though.

Recently took a mk7 GTI to pick up my buddies stage 1 R, and I can 100% say the gti was way more fun to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I sold mine for $8.5k with 120k miles on the clock and it was pretty beat up. Ran super well though and with t-belt service done already.

But this was also two years ago.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I sold mine for $8.5k with 120k miles on the clock and it was pretty beat up. Ran super well though and with t-belt service done already.

But this was also two years ago.

Yeah I'm thinking I should at least try for 8.5 US.. I haven't done the t belt yet but, the car is in very good shape.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Ya plus you're ko4 and what not right?

I found a guy that wants everything on my car. K04, exhaust, r32 rear, led tails, EJ valve cover/catch can.. Only thing left will be coilovers and the autotech hpfp really. So were gonna swap all that over and I'll be selling a basically stock car.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Who the fuck is this dude?!

Yes that's a good price. You really ask too many questions. Just bust out the tools and do the swap, geeze.

Literally makes me want to punch a baby. He needs to go.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Status
Not open for further replies.