GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Kanati
And These guys
http://www.greenball.com/products/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They make ATV/UTV stuff under the GBC name too. I think its interesting that people all say the GBC Dirt Tamer is a cheap shitty copy of the Maxxis Bighorn and prefer the bighorn. But, all this Maxxis are made in China.... I've never had a set, thats just what the internet told me.

I got some new rubber and wheels this weekend too. Check it out.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
They make ATV/UTV stuff under the GBC name too. I think its interesting that people all say the GBC Dirt Tamer is a cheap shitty copy of the Maxxis Bighorn and prefer the bighorn. But, all this Maxxis are made in China.... I've never had a set, thats just what the internet told me.

I got some new rubber and wheels this weekend too. Check it out.

The internet told me good things about these tires. One of the local jeep guys has some too, on his 2nd set and loves them

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
The internet told me good things about these tires. One of the local jeep guys has some too, on his 2nd set and loves them

I have no experience. Only time I see those tires being used is to circle Cookout's parkinglot on a Friday night by some carolina squatting figs.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Whats up guys, anyone do anything fun over the weekend?

Drove to a cars and coffee meet in Schaumburg. Froze my ass off. GTI seems to be holding up minus that damn lean code lol.

Then washed it Sunday afternoon to get all the road trip grime off of it and salt.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Drove to a cars and coffee meet in Schaumburg. Froze my ass off. GTI seems to be holding up minus that damn lean code lol.

Then washed it Sunday afternoon to get all the road trip grime off of it and salt.

need to fix that downpipe asap. We should have leak tested it while you were here. Maybe next time

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
need to fix that downpipe asap. We should have leak tested it while you were here. Maybe next time

Agreed. It's put away for now anyhow until the rain starts washing the salt off. More snow on Thursday then we may be in the clear for awhile at least.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Had a bonfire, now it's 80 degrees today, 86 tomorrow, 68 Thursday.... lol

Are you going to be able to get the tires and wheels mounted up while you're home? Curious how you like the tires. They make them in some interesting sizes too. You building it up for rock crawling or..?

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Are you going to be able to get the tires and wheels mounted up while you're home? Curious how you like the tires. They make them in some interesting sizes too. You building it up for rock crawling or..?

Happening tomorrow, I'm home till mid May. Also building it for trails and camping and hunting.