GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

revo s2 vs. stock 335i coupe

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I only just saw the tags bit....

"cougars, dead babies, ego, fart gland, keyboard warrior manlove, rev2ghey bukkake fest, turbolags ego, undersized wangs, vw fanbois, war_gti"

...wtf, lol. You guys crack me up. :lol:

h0ckeyfreek20

Go Kart Champion
in a REAL race he would of beat you...simple fact...your cars not quick enough...quit it w/ the fanboy BS...your slower...

now im off to go read some more fanboy BS and punch babies...

lol silly 1.8er

MKV808

Ready to race!
what year is this 335i? 2008-9? I raced my friends 06 BMW 335i, they're fast but I beat him from a 30mph till 100mph. I had my gf in my car and he had a friend of mine in his car. I'm Stage + ATP DP.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Amen to that band bro!

That band sucks. They are so wannabe Acacia Strain and if i ever hear "won't you be my bride" or as I like to say "won't you be my friend" again I'll probably fight somebody.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
what year is this 335i? 2008-9? I raced my friends 06 BMW 335i, they're fast but I beat him from a 30mph till 100mph. I had my gf in my car and he had a friend of mine in his car. I'm Stage + ATP DP.

This really has me wanting to race one now. The only one I actually know the person (well, my friend's dad owns it) is a 2006 or 2007 335 convertible with the automatic. Probably the "slowest" version there is with the weight.

lol silly 1.8er

which one...the 1.8S or the 1.8T...take your pick...you'll lose to both:thumbsup: :biggrin:

then maybe ill make a list of kills in my sig like yours...but ive raced so many damn cars in my life(probably 1000+) i would have to make 3 lists...FAST(120+mph), Quick(110-120mph), Slow(<110mph)...guess what list you would be in:fighting0030::biggrin:

im just F-in w/ ya

Last edited:

that1guy

Banned
Car(s)
2007 G35 Coupe
The only part of this story that does not make sense to me is, that the BMW was a few cars behind....then the BMW punched it, so it's already got momentum going for it, and then when its next to the GTI, the GTI punches it and instantly keeps up with it to 80 with the BMW not passing it? That shit is crazy....

MKV808

Ready to race!
My friends 335i was only about half a car behind me. So his car was right by my door but still it felt good to beat that car.

Car(s)
2009 GTI
That band sucks. They are so wannabe Acacia Strain and if i ever hear "won't you be my bride" or as I like to say "won't you be my friend" again I'll probably fight somebody.

Im just sick of hardcore in general. Im so over it... Im more into experimental shit so any bro music is annoying to me.

lextildeath

Ready to race!
A 335i coupe weighs 3560 + 180 lb driver = 3740 divided by 280 (common stock WHP) = 13.357

Wolfsburg stick weighs 3290 + 180 lb driver = 3470 (obviously GTI is lighter)

3470 divided by 13.357 = 259.789

I, in my Wolfsburg (only) need 260WHP to be even with a stock 335i. (Should theoretcially trap the same and roll the same)

Similar power and tq curves bewteen the 2 cars from what ive seen also.

Maybe this puts this guys kill into better perspective.