GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

revo s2 vs. stock 335i coupe

h0ckeyfreek20

Go Kart Champion
which one...the 1.8S or the 1.8T...take your pick...you'll lose to both:thumbsup: :biggrin:

then maybe ill make a list of kills in my sig like yours...but ive raced so many damn cars in my life(probably 1000+) i would have to make 3 lists...FAST(120+mph), Quick(110-120mph), Slow(<110mph)...guess what list you would be in:fighting0030::biggrin:

im just F-in w/ ya

lol settle down silly 1.8er

btw at least i list my losses too
...silly audi RS6

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
A 335i coupe weighs 3560 + 180 lb driver = 3740 divided by 280 (common stock WHP) = 13.357

Wolfsburg stick weighs 3290 + 180 lb driver = 3470 (obviously GTI is lighter)

3470 divided by 13.357 = 259.789

I, in my Wolfsburg (only) need 260WHP to be even with a stock 335i. (Should theoretcially trap the same and roll the same)

Similar power and tq curves bewteen the 2 cars from what ive seen also.

Maybe this puts this guys kill into better perspective.

Sounds pretty realistic. The only thing you forgot to mention is the torque/hp curve. I'm willing to bet the 3.0TT pulls better up top since it's got more displacement, more cylinders, and one more turbo.

But yeah, ~240-260whp should give a 335 a run for its money.

ssabripo

a/v guru
Car(s)
08 GTI
this shit still going?? :lol:

gotta love silly stories

lextildeath

Ready to race!
I did not leave that out. I said, "Similar power and tq curves bewteen the 2 cars from what ive seen also." It really is though - same HP/TQ drop off - look up dynos on those suckers. You might be suprised. The only problem is that the FSI's do not "hold" that power (Oil consumption, bad DV's, innacurate timing on stock fueling, etc) TSI's make more power for those reasons. My thoughts: nice kill except for the mom thing.

skateforgirl

I gots Vtak
Car(s)
05 s2000
That band sucks. They are so wannabe Acacia Strain and if i ever hear "won't you be my bride" or as I like to say "won't you be my friend" again I'll probably fight somebody.

I know they are you dont have to tell me that. Acacia strain is amazing too but I Like EMMURE. Its what I like. But the songs that they covered acacia strain they made it sound better in my opinion as well.

skateforgirl

I gots Vtak
Car(s)
05 s2000
Im just sick of hardcore in general. Im so over it... Im more into experimental shit so any bro music is annoying to me.

Yea I dont like goin to shows anymore But I love the music though. Shows are not even about the music anymore. Its more like "lets go to a show and see how many people I can beat the living shit out of today". Shows arent the way they used to be :frown:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I did not leave that out. I said, "Similar power and tq curves bewteen the 2 cars from what ive seen also." It really is though - same HP/TQ drop off - look up dynos on those suckers. You might be suprised. The only problem is that the FSI's do not "hold" that power (Oil consumption, bad DV's, innacurate timing on stock fueling, etc) TSI's make more power for those reasons. My thoughts: nice kill except for the mom thing.

Interesting. I didn't see that part of your post until you pointed it out.