GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

plug and play LEDs for city lights and license lights

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Subscribed. Still cant tell you enough how well this thread was put together.:thumbup:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Would anyone happen to know how the Blesk bulbs compare to the Polarg bulbs in terms of brightness/shade of color?

GTIWV

WV VW
subscribed.

im highly considering buying a set of these.

They look identical to the brex bulbs, just with a different name on them

97C280

Stage 2
Would anyone happen to know how the Blesk bulbs compare to the Polarg bulbs in terms of brightness/shade of color?

Polarg are crap.

BTW, if anyone is looking for an interior/license plate LED package, I will have my LED package for sale soon. Limited quantities. Working plates, no errors. includes 5 interior 194/168 LED sizes. PM me for info.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Ive heard numerous times that Polarg run very hot and have often melted nearby plastic. Im not saying its bad, Im just saying be careful and dont melt your car.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Polarg are crap.

BTW, if anyone is looking for an interior/license plate LED package, I will have my LED package for sale soon. Limited quantities. Working plates, no errors. includes 5 interior 194/168 LED sizes. PM me for info.

If Polargs are so bad, then why do you sell them (according to your sig)? :smile: I wouldn't say they are crap they are actually pretty good quality.

Ive heard numerous times that Polarg run very hot and have often melted nearby plastic. Im not saying its bad, Im just saying be careful and dont melt your car.

I know, so have I. But I've had my Polarg interior bulbs and license plate frame bulbs for nearly 2 years now and running strong. I even checked my plastic housing(s)... don't know wtf people are doing wrong because mine are fine.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI

I run polargs in my city lights and sidemarkers for the past 6 months or so and have had zero problems with heat issues.

I changed out my city lights and sidemarkers for Polargs, as well as my license plate lights for Hoens all at the same time. I can definately say that the Polargs have maintained their color well compared to the Hoens. The blueish coating on the festoon style Hoen bulbs has faded and cracked, but the Polarg bulbs look the same as the day they were removed from the packaging. :thumbsup:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
I run polargs in my city lights and sidemarkers for the past 6 months or so and have had zero problems with heat issues.

I changed out my city lights and sidemarkers for Polargs, as well as my license plate lights for Hoens all at the same time. I can definately say that the Polargs have maintained their color well compared to the Hoens. The blueish coating on the festoon style Hoen bulbs has faded and cracked, but the Polarg bulbs look the same as the day they were removed from the packaging. :thumbsup:

Yep, Polarg is quality. Why do you think it's been around for so long and continue to enter the market(s).

Don't you just love how 97C280 posts that "Polarg are crap" yet he has that shit in his sig? Gotta love hypocrites :clap:... OH, and then of course he tries to sell you his LED package. :bellyroll::paddle:

97C280

Stage 2
Yep, Polarg is quality. Why do you think it's been around for so long and continue to enter the market(s).

Don't you just love how 97C280 posts that "Polarg are crap" yet he has that shit in his sig? Gotta love hypocrites :clap:... OH, and then of course he tries to sell you his LED package. :bellyroll::paddle:

I have polarg in my mirror vanity, which I never use. I ahd them in my plates and it melted my housings which is why i moved it to my mirror vanity, they just sit there. I had them in my city lights and they blew out in 3 months. yes I have led's but you don't need to hate.

97C280

Stage 2
If Polargs are so bad, then why do you sell them (according to your sig)? :smile: I wouldn't say they are crap they are actually pretty good quality.

I know, so have I. But I've had my Polarg interior bulbs and license plate frame bulbs for nearly 2 years now and running strong. I even checked my plastic housing(s)... don't know wtf people are doing wrong because mine are fine.

I don't sell Polarg. :iono:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Oh ok my bad then. :bellyroll: But then... what is that in your sig?

I never "hated"... you're the one that said "POLARG ARE CRAP" out of nowhere lol. I use LEDs too.

97C280

Stage 2
Oh ok my bad then. :bellyroll: But then... what is that in your sig?

I never "hated"... you're the one that said "POLARG ARE CRAP" out of nowhere lol. I use LEDs too.

As stated in the above post. The Polarg that used to be in my license plates are now in my mirror vanity, which is never used..

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
And you said youre only selling these in kits right?

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Hmm, what wattage do you have? Maybe others got a gigher wattage?:iono: