GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

plug and play LEDs for city lights and license lights

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
Did you unplug both licence plate bulbs? If you unplugged one of them you won't get any error!
Try taking out both bulbs and turn on your car.

x2
The lamp out sensor only needs to see one good incandescent bulb to stay happy.
No surprises with one bulb removed not triggering an error.
No bulbs = error
Two non-error cancelling LED = bulb out error.

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
Blesk bulbs been working fine since the day I installed them which is about a year ago.
No error or bulb giving up on me.

gtnub

Ready to race!
babydubz why don't you get the 42dd LEDs? I picked mine up in Blaine but that was because I didn't know PG was a dealer for them. Pretty sure they can get some in.

I had an issue with the colour temp on one of the LEDs too and I got sent a replacement to my house for free, great customer service!

Had Blesk in the city light, but replaced them with brighter ones from superbrightleds and them put the Blesk ones in the footwell. Love my all LED setup now! (except side marker which I may decide to just cover up)

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)
babydubz why don't you get the 42dd LEDs? I picked mine up in Blaine but that was because I didn't know PG was a dealer for them. Pretty sure they can get some in.

I had an issue with the colour temp on one of the LEDs too and I got sent a replacement to my house for free, great customer service!

Had Blesk in the city light, but replaced them with brighter ones from superbrightleds and them put the Blesk ones in the footwell. Love my all LED setup now! (except side marker which I may decide to just cover up)

PG has them? Hmmm..I'll see how much they're selling for. I may just get it from them. I'm using the Blesk ones for my city/parking lights as well.

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
...Had Blesk in the city light, but replaced them with brighter ones from superbrightleds and them put the Blesk ones in the footwell. Love my all LED setup now! (except side marker which I may decide to just cover up)

gtnub, are you just running with bulb out warnings or do the LED's you choose have something I'm missing?
maybe.

Keep in mind, as long as you leave regular incandescent bulbs in the side markers,
you can put anything (or nothing) in the city light position and still get no errors.

Each city light shares a sensor with its adjacent side marker.
Just like the license lights, just one of the two bulbs will satisfy the sensor as
. long as it remains incandescent or is an error canceling LED.
A regular LED by itself, like your sbl bulb in the city lights, will not satisfy the sensor.
Paired with an incandescent in the side marker, it doesn't matter.
So if gtnub covers the sidemarker, no problem, just don't remove those bulbs,
or the sbl LED bulbs may then cause an issue.

gaede

Reset
Went with Tunerdomes for the license plate, no errors, no issues yet (*knocks on wood). Pleased with the output/look of them.

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
Car(s)
2008 r32
i recently got blesk led city lights and when i was about to put them in i noticed that there was not enough slack of wire for one of the bulbs and i could not remove it. Im thinkin its stuck in between the headlight and frame. Is there anyway to get more slack of this wire, because i dont want to remove the bumber to remove the headlight.

4Motioner

4Motion, baby!
Car(s)
2007 Golf V
I had one ebay led burn out a week ago. It was supposed to be one of those "error free, CAN proof" LEDs but it went out after only 4 months. I now have another pair in, which have much nicer color temperature and seem to work fine. These are from ebay as well, but not from the same seller as the first ones, mind you :)

stepx88

Go Kart Champion
might have to switch my red city lights for the cool white.

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
BUMP!

well just yeasterday, at almost two years, one of my blesk city bulbs has gone out.damn, it was a good run, but time for a another fresh set!

staale22

I wonder how these bulbs, I am then, or to say it properly .... hvorfan sitting bulb holder fixed to the torch?

it should be turned to the side or something?