GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
At royal, They are extending their 2.9%apr, or 319 lease past the end of the month for me, should i still not go there?

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Aristocrat has tons. When I went to look there, they had a lot of them. And... since I haven't seen many more on the road, I'd assume they've still got a lot. I almost bought mine from Aristocrat, but the saleslady got pushy and we bought from another dealer; in lakeland. Central Florida Eurocars. He delivered the car, and gave us a great deal. When they got here, the guy who brought it gave me a full walk-around and everything, he knew what he was talking about. (A rarity, as far as I know; with carsalespeople.) And the car was in nice shape. For service and such, they say that they'll come out and pick up the car; as well as leave me a loaner for while it's gone. I haven't tested this yet, though. If you want to check them out, call up and ask for Joe and say that Jibran Kutik sent you. He should take care of you.

- Jibbly

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Thanks, im running out to Aristocrat today, b/c of their inventory, i was accidentally checking the GTI not the New GTI, that was the issue. I heard alot of good things with Aristocrat, and they have package 000's which will help my wallet, so yeah, thanks though!!! Will be ready to cruise after this sunday, i live in Metrowest, right near Universal...Now i just have to pick a Color, Red or Black...pros cons...what do you think??

Last edited:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
if you do go to royal give me a call cuz i have a lil card that will knock off a hundred dollars on the price, and give me a hundred dollars, so just let me know. And finally good luck with getting your gti keep us posted and let us know how everything goes down. LATER

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Thanks for the Advice, Aristocrat was AWESOME great inventory, Billy the guy i dealt with was great. Told him the model/trim/color i was looking for and he pulled one up 10 min later(had to fill it up w/ gas) and we took the drive and he told me about the car. 5 mile test drive, and when we got back, he said well come back when you want to do business, here is my card(with his cell) and said farwell, no trying to get me to take it that day, pressure at all, tryin to upsell me to a higher trim. Hopefully going thru the buying process will be just as great, looks like im going with a Black Magic Pkg 0 for 22,500...not bad...o and 6spd, just like this car should be!!!

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Yall Gamers? Ive got a Xbox 360, plus HD cables if anyone has a hd tv, or a house, or w/e we can play at. Ive got about 7 games, and 3 controllers...love to share the 360 experience...

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Yes Yes I know I need to get familiar with the EDIT button. Blah blah! Haters! lol Anyway Plyngtiffc Good luck on your purchase today! I hope it goes well for you, was 22500.00 the OTD price including tax and tag? As far as a Daytona Meet I am all for it, however I would rather it be done on the weekend due to my work schedule. Nikerey the stickers look butter, but I think the red line needs to be extended to the last letter if not then oh well. As far as coil overs, if someones does want them I am sure we can negotiate that into the deal, but once again nothing is set in stone and so far all I have done is proposed this to RZ motoring. We need to organize and go to the store and speak to one of the managers in person, that gives us leverage because we would be going there in numbers and not just speaking over the phone. So this wednesday we need to put a plan together to go there some weekend with atleast a few of us there who are serious buyers.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Wednesday,Hopefully i can make it, she'll be BRAND new, first place ill go will be from the dealer, to the meet! and whats up w/ rz motoring? And no, its actually 23500 sticker w/ the Huffs, dont know the OTD yet, will on wednesday after i buy her and all of yall will see if i can make it there first thing!! Oh, and sometime, we need to do a Day meet somewhere, im a photographer, and i would love to do some awesome shots of the group, and individual cars, check my site...http://www.photosbyklipp.com and let me know what you think...

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Nice shot of the 06 vette! I'm always down for a picture day, been trying to get one together for a while.

As far as for RZ its a tune shop were going through to get a group buy/install rates on our springs.

Good luck with the GTI, hope to see you at "the spot" at the "time" (lol jibbly man cracks me up everytime i have to say that)

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
jaydubz said:
Nikerey the stickers look butter, but I think the red line needs to be extended to the last letter if not then oh well.

i second that motion!