GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i want to get the H&R more than eibach, but ill go with the majority if we have to!

gti_power

Ready to race!
I would have to say get the RACE springs... they are awesome. the ride quality is stiffer, but its not bouncy. One top of it looks awesome. As for RZ, you need to keep calling Keith he says he is going to call back and he will get sidetracked. 300 sint bad for some springs and installation. Hope everything goes good with you guys... I will try to make it out on wednesday next week... Any one doing anything cool this weeekend?????

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
We do not need to get the same springs, but we do need to have a commitment I was thinking that we all could go up there sometime and speak to the owners and make our proposal so they know we are serious buyers.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
*coughstopbeingasassitwasajokecough*

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
man im sorry, i didnt mean to get you guys sick too. anyways, if you all are still having a meet this coming wednesday, there is a good chance i will be able to join in since i get out of work at 4. i guess we can talk more about a daytona meet at that time. but would anyone wanna meet up at bithlo instead of the wpv? alright well let me know if you guys wanna do that. chow.

Nikerey

Darkness
McPsycho V said:
man im sorry, i didnt mean to get you guys sick too. anyways, if you all are still having a meet this coming wednesday, there is a good chance i will be able to join in since i get out of work at 4. i guess we can talk more about a daytona meet at that time. but would anyone wanna meet up at bithlo instead of the wpv? alright well let me know if you guys wanna do that. chow.

im down for a Daytona meet, i just have no clue where a good place for one is. Id say set something up for a weekend, but id be down to go up there one night during the week too.

As for Bithlo id perfer to stick to the spot but if majority wants to go to bithlo next week its cool.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i'm down for whatever, bithlo, daytona, WPV whereever. just let me know

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
I'm with Dan on sticking to The Spot, I'm all for setting up another day to hit the track; but I can't get out to Bithlo on a Wednesday night.

I also wanted to ask if Jason knows anything about what would be a good free webspace provider. Someone we can stick our domain onto?

- Jibbly

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Whats up...Sooooo excited!!! Wednesday my parents fly down, I want dad's help to Negotiate, haha plus his credit Rating is good too, lol perfect, Yeah, Takin a Trip to Royal i think it is, went yesterday, drove it, fell more in love, Not sure what color, White or Red whichever is cheaper...How much could i expect them to drop off for OTd that night...and im sooo up for cruisin once i get it!

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
DONT GO TO ROYAL! go to aristocrat (however you spell it) they are so more likely to negotiate with prices at the end of the month than royal, i went to royal two days before the end of march and the told me " VW has no dealer incentives" thats my first piece of advice.... as for paint thats up to you comes down to what you like best, i know we have 3 black, 2 white, 1 red, 1 UG, 1 RS.

p.s. i could have used a flyer today was at the gas station and i just happened to choose the same one as a CW pkg 2, young guy seem pretty cool, when he saw my car he gave me "the Nod" (<- that was for you jibbly since your so into the catch phrases) so yeah anyways by the time i got out of my car he went inside to pay for gas so didnt get a chance to talk to him.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
I saw a blue GLI today at the Y. Tore a piece of paper and left a message for him. We'll see if he shows up, though. =P

Anyway, I think I can whip up a flyer, if y'all want.

- Jibbly