GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM 17" BBS?

R1600Turbo

Ready to race!
I thought for certain that I had seen a OE BBS or BBS style wheel produced for the Golf/GTi/Jetta during the MK5 generation, but for some reason can't seem to find any info. Am I nuts, or just thinking of something else? I see the BBS CH 18's but wanting to downsize to a 17" wheel and prefer the BBS look.

Thanks.

R1600Turbo

Ready to race!
Not what I had pictured in my head, but those CH's in a 17" size would work perfectly. Since they are 17x8, I'd like to run a 235 on them for a beefier look and wider contact patch. Just going to lower the car on springs/shocks so hopefully there will be no rubbing issues.

kgw

NotAThing
Car(s)
2006 A3 3.2 quattro
Here's a shot of my BBS RS320's:

8x17, et 43. Originally produced for a Japanese car, I got them from RB Wheels in SoCal for $1200. I rebuilt them: hand polished with new stainless bolts.

edit: Forgot to mention that I had RB drill them for the correct bolt hole size:

Not what I had pictured in my head, but those CH's in a 17" size would work perfectly. Since they are 17x8, I'd like to run a 235 on them for a beefier look and wider contact patch. Just going to lower the car on springs/shocks so hopefully there will be no rubbing issues.

Last edited: